Extra Easy: Free sausages

ZoBo

Silver Member
Are there any sausages you can have for free on sw? I'm making a sausage casserole today.

Quorn low fat sausages are free? Not sure how they would hold up in a casserole though. Perhaps try the recipe sub forum or the syn values sub forum?

I don't know of any free sausages but Sainsburys Be good to yourself Cumberland Sausages are 1/2 a syn each and tasty. Weight watchers are the same syn value but not as nice IMO x

Yes there are free sausages, Joe's Sausages. I haven't tried them yet but a lady in my SW class does a big bulk order online every few weeks and lots of members get them and say they're lovely. I'm getting my first couple of packs on Wednesday, so I can report back then if anyone is interested.

Buttercup, as far as I know all their sausages and burgers are free. But I will check again on Wednesday with my consultant to make sure I'm not telling y'all the wrong thing.

Free sausages

Quorn sausages in casserole taste better than when they've grilled x. Only some are free mind x. The rest r one sun which is not much.

Back