Extra Easy- Got it today

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
The SW website has launched it on their website and I have been given my booklet today. I am back on plan tomorrow and will be following the new plan again. I gained 2lbs over Xmas which I am really happy with, so it will be a good idea to see what I lose this week on the new plan, although I am having a meal out on Thursday.

Hey Space angel, could you please tell me about the new plan? I joined SW tonight hoping to find out more, but she wants to keep it under wraps for another 2 WEEKS!!!! til some advert comes out that she's put in papers/magazines Grrrrrrrr!!! TIA x

really hacks me off as it's not on body optimise.. well if it is its hidden well.. considering how much we pay it's not on that we are excluded..:mad:

If it is there and I've missed it.. i will glady apologise!

Sx

When I re-read the email they sent me it is not clear that we will be getting it at all..

The plan is launched in groups in January, and we’ll be sharing delicious Extra Easy menu ideas and top tips with bodyOptimise members in late January too.

it mentions menu ideas but no the plan itself and why should we have to wait later than everyone else...

this is me stamping my foot in a huff!!!

Going away now to be grumpy!

Oh dear thats a bit rubbish innit - I cant get my head around it LOL
X

got it this morning aswell girls, only put 2lbs on as well so looking to start the normal plan this week and the new one as of next week. only getting 1 extra a and b but then can mix proteins and carbs.

When I re-read the email they sent me it is not clear that we will be getting it at all..

The plan is launched in groups in January, and we’ll be sharing delicious Extra Easy menu ideas and top tips with bodyOptimise members in late January too.

it mentions menu ideas but no the plan itself and why should we have to wait later than everyone else...

this is me stamping my foot in a huff!!!

Going away now to be grumpy!

It's official launch isn't til January but it's up to the consultants when they share it with their group. They don't HAVE to give out the info before the official date (which I believe is January 29th?!) so those of us who get it before is a bonus. I'm sure it will be on BodyOptimise when it is all launched

We were told the official launch was 29th Dec (today!) though I haven't been to class tonight to get it. Our consultant has kept it completely under wraps despite it being in the new mag!!
Have to say, I followed it last week anyway (got the info from other sources!! lol) and only lost 1lb, so I'm not sure its going to work any better than the other plans for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at a 1lb loss but I thought with all the hype, it may have been more!!

I was told the official launch is 29th Dec, but dont want to say too much until the mods lets us knows its ok. Would someone from Admin be able to email SW and ask if we can discuss it now please?

Thanks

The problem we seem to have just now is a discrepancy in the launch date. The last time the plan was being discussed by people who had a sneak preview, conflicting information was given out which basically is going to completely ruin any benefits of the new plan.

Until such time as we have clarification from SW as to when the official launch date is, and when theyre happy for us to discuss it, the old rules apply... Please do not discuss the new plan. We'll update you as soon as we have a reply from them :)

Thank you

i was very worried about it when i heard about it but think it will work as its just a different way of doing the days am trying it this week

I may have meant December not January! I'm totally unclear about it as it's not even been talked about in our group and all I've heard is it's new for January and I remember the 29th being mentioned but that must have been December. I don't claim to have any real facts ;) !

I think EE, like red or green days, will work better for some people and not so well for others. It seems it's only claim is that it's easy and not that it produces amazing losses. I don't do red days as I don't lose on them so similarly some people may not have such good results with it. I will give it a go though

Back