Extra easy green and red days.

Really, I will defo go now you've said that .. That's made me feel a million times better .. My last consultant a few years ago was good but very pushy and abit intimidating tbh but I've moved so I'm sure il feel better starting a new group and I will do that. Thanks for the advice

I was going to post exactly the same thing. Just have a word, at the end of the day you may well find IT useful and it would be such a pity if you missed out on this for the sake of a little word to your c.I am sure they will understand, I think a lot of people may find it uncomfy to be honest. And gradually you may begin to feel better with it, and build up friendships too. That helps. And the c's (well mine anyway) puts in such a lot of hard work its nice when people stay. And they say members who stay have bigger losses too. Good luck on finding a group which suits you :)

I get confused with EE too! Ive lost most of my weight on red & green days, and they are super easy to follow, I mean, i understand the meals need 1/3 superfree with them, but then it says that you can snack on ANY free foods (obviously trying to chose superfree first!)
I had a Pasta n sauce and some grapes for my lunch today (it was kind of an emergency packet in the work drawer!) and Im not sure if this is ok! its just very confusing, but im going to try and stick at it because I eat out alot and its nice to be able to have a steak and jacket potato and salad when I go out -not just the steak and salad that id have on red!

When you say you had pasta n sauce, are you on a ee day today or green?

EE - I thought that would be ok as its Free food on Green? Have i Got that wrong??? :(

Yes that's fine, maybe Hollysnan was going to ask a follow up question, she didn't say it wasn't ok so don't panic!

Thanks hun - i was getting worried there - I thought id really got the wrong end of the stick with this EE malarkey!! x

Back