Extra Easy Ham Egg Chips and Beans - HELP needed .... Newbie!!

sugarplum87

Im into my second week having lost 4lbs last night! :) Anyway, I plan on having Ham, Egg and chips and beans when I get in later after the gym as that will make the OH very happy as well as me who is wanting something warm, delicious and "naughty" as such. Am I going along the right lines that this can be FREE on extra easy and will I be doing it right?

1. Make SW chips. Cut up into chips, par boil - 5mins , dry on kitchen towel, roughen in pan, bake in overn 30mins with Fry Light / salt seasoning.
2. Once chips are almost done, fry or poach two eggs in fry light. Warm beans.
3. Plate up with ham, chips, egg and beans.

I was planning on using some thick sliced ham off the deli in the supermarkets? Or would Gammon be best?

Sorry for my cluelessness....
Ax

It would be free food but a third of your plate needs to be super free on EE, how about adding some tinned toms and mushrooms instead of or as well as the beans, I usually add a load of frozen veg to everything.

thanks rootsfran - I have just been out and bought some tinned tomatoes and a couple of large flat mushrooms! Cant wait for dinner now! Ax

Here are my versions.......

Big Breakfast-5 (Small).JPGEgg, Chips & Beans (Small).JPGSausage, beans, egg & chips (Small).JPG

Enjoy!

I do chips eggs and beans on a regular basis in my house as a breakfast lunch or dinner. Yummy :D we don't eat the mushrooms or tomatoes so I have a fresh fruit salad as a side as my super free :)

This was Friday nights dinner - and it was delicous! Will have to do it again and again....... Ax

Does it still count if you have your third as loads of fruit for pudding??

Hi there there are many many many debates on here about whether or not you can do this so prob best to look back at some of the threads that deal with it rather than open it up for another debate. Some think that the fruit should be first to curb the appetite (I agree with this view) and others think its ok to have afterwards. :)

Hi there there are many many many debates on here about whether or not you can do this so prob best to look back at some of the threads that deal with it rather than open it up for another debate. Some think that the fruit should be first to curb the appetite (I agree with this view) and others think its ok to have afterwards. :)

I alwas finish wats in front of me so i hope that makes it okay x

Back