Extra Easy: help me i am just starting this week....

munchie1973

I am a bit of a chocolate and sweety addict.... what are people using to replace those needs... and don't say FRUIT....I get that ...but its just not the same lol xx heeeelppp;)

hatleys jelly pots 10cal (half a syn each) def helps with that sugar craving =]

even though they are pretty high in syns, yoomoo chocolate frozen yogurt are amazing! really hits the spot, they are in a tub and they are 8 syns each, loads of other flavours too :) xx

I find that a Highlights hot chocolate (2 syns) and a bar of chocolate like a Curly Wurly (6) at about 7pm every day helps me. It only leaves a few syns left for meals, but as a proper chocoholic I need to have a little something every day. :)

Muller lights (esp the toffee and vanilla ones) are nice and you can freeze them to make a 'fake' ice-cream or mix one with a sachet of low cal hot chocolate to make a chocolatey mousse for 2 syns.

Do you not like fruit or do you just find it a bit dull? Maybe try and be more adventurous with your fruit (lol!!) try something new every week, make an 'exotic' fruit salad with kiwi, banana, mango and passion fruit, etc, or fresh raspberries with a Muller and a meringue nest to make an Eton mess for a sweet dessert for just 2.5 syns. xxxx

Oh, just remembered ice lollies, mini Twisters are just 2.5 syns each and Ribena lollies are just 2 syns, they can really help when all you want is something sweet, and fruit won't do. :)

Options hot chocolate - either as the drink or stirred into Quark to make a mousse.... yum! Alternatively make a chocolate scan bran cake :)

I have a Mini Milk lolly most nights - only 1.5 syns; sometimes a fruit split which are 3 syns (that's the Iceland ones which I think are smaller than most).

Denise

I don't replace those things, I just use my syns on them. I love my chocolate too and if I didn't have it I wouldn't last long on the plan. I think sw has taught me well about having a little instead of everything in sight, tonight I spent my syns on a cadburys marvellous creations bar, other nights I may only be able to afford a few mikado, or a flump or. Hot choc. I think the key I not to deprive yourself but to try and work it into the plan x x

I love making a dessert, I use total 0% yogurt, a tsp of green and blacks cocoa, berries and a meringue. Really tasty! And 4syns. I tried it with options hot chocolate but its just not the same, tastes like choc cheese cake with green and blacks, really rich!

Sometimes though you just need chocolate, so ill save my syns for a nice bar or some malteasers. I think I need to get a pack of mikado though!

I love the little Rocky Road HiFi Light bars you can get from group. They are seriously chocolatey and you can have 2 bars for a B choice, or 1 bar for 3 Syns.

Other things I like for a chocolate fix are:
- Galaxy Bubbles hot chocolate sachets (2 Syns)
- Mini Milky Bar (3.5 Syns)
- Freddo (5 Syns)
- Nestle Animal Bar (5 Syns)
- Special K Chocolate flavoured "Biscuit Moments" (5 Syns)
- Fudge (5.5 Syns)
- Chomp (5.5 Syns)
- Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Cadburys highlight is DEFO my sweetie Taste to go to 2 syns amazing. Been reading in here and can't believe Ribena lollies are so low in syn. A trip to tesco today then lol

Back