Extra Easy Help with syns

mrsmac247

Hi everyone i am wondering if any one has been a little cheeky and if you can save up your syns over a week and use it as you go along instead of staying stricly to up to 15 a day?

For example if you take up to 15 sysns per day and times it by 7 that would give you a total of 105 syns for the week.

I am asking as we eat out from time to time and if the plan could still work like this it would make it a little easier

Hi! I calculate that I have 70 syns per week and then subtract from there. Most days I find I am around the 8 or 9 syn mark but some days more and some less.

Oh thats great thank you so much for the responses as i am trying to get a grip on this plan and what i can eat on the plan as well as i what i need to syn, it just makes more sense but wasnt sure if i was away with the fairies lol

Babyloo, just wondering how comes you use 70 is that just a personal choice?

Flexible syns are good but I don't do them all the time. If I know i'm not going out or anything then I will stick to around 10 per day. if I do know there is going to be a night out, i'll be flexible and combine it with an EE day.

I like to stick to 10 per day, then if I make any silly little mistakes or if my scales are on the blink, I can approximate and be safe with my 5 syn safety net.

Back