Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Help with syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mrsmac247, 25 August 2009 Social URL.

1. mrsmac247

mrsmac247 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Hi everyone i am wondering if any one has been a little cheeky and if you can save up your syns over a week and use it as you go along instead of staying stricly to up to 15 a day?

For example if you take up to 15 sysns per day and times it by 7 that would give you a total of 105 syns for the week.

I am asking as we eat out from time to time and if the plan could still work like this it would make it a little easier

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thats what i do 105 for the week

4. babybloo

babybloo Extra Easy Apparently...!

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi! I calculate that I have 70 syns per week and then subtract from there. Most days I find I am around the 8 or 9 syn mark but some days more and some less.

5. mrsmac247

mrsmac247 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Oh thats great thank you so much for the responses as i am trying to get a grip on this plan and what i can eat on the plan as well as i what i need to syn, it just makes more sense but wasnt sure if i was away with the fairies lol

Babyloo, just wondering how comes you use 70 is that just a personal choice?

6. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Flexible syns are good but I don't do them all the time. If I know i'm not going out or anything then I will stick to around 10 per day. if I do know there is going to be a night out, i'll be flexible and combine it with an EE day.

I like to stick to 10 per day, then if I make any silly little mistakes or if my scales are on the blink, I can approximate and be safe with my 5 syn safety net.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.