Extra Easy Help with syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mrsmac247, 25 August 2009 Social URL.

1. mrsmac247

mrsmac247 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Hi everyone i am wondering if any one has been a little cheeky and if you can save up your syns over a week and use it as you go along instead of staying stricly to up to 15 a day?

For example if you take up to 15 sysns per day and times it by 7 that would give you a total of 105 syns for the week.

I am asking as we eat out from time to time and if the plan could still work like this it would make it a little easier

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thats what i do 105 for the week

4. babybloo

babybloo Extra Easy Apparently...!

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi! I calculate that I have 70 syns per week and then subtract from there. Most days I find I am around the 8 or 9 syn mark but some days more and some less.

5. mrsmac247

mrsmac247 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Oh thats great thank you so much for the responses as i am trying to get a grip on this plan and what i can eat on the plan as well as i what i need to syn, it just makes more sense but wasnt sure if i was away with the fairies lol

Babyloo, just wondering how comes you use 70 is that just a personal choice?

6. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Flexible syns are good but I don't do them all the time. If I know i'm not going out or anything then I will stick to around 10 per day. if I do know there is going to be a night out, i'll be flexible and combine it with an EE day.

I like to stick to 10 per day, then if I make any silly little mistakes or if my scales are on the blink, I can approximate and be safe with my 5 syn safety net.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.