extra easy help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by geordiegirl, 1 November 2010 Social URL.

1. geordiegirl

geordiegirl Full Member

hello all

well .......after yoyoing between ww and atkins i decided to make a complete new change and do sw

never done it before , my friend is giving me a starter pack at the weekend to help but i want to try and get into the swing of things before then

i've read up a lot of threads and stickies . am i right in thinking if its free on red or green , its free on extra easy ????

i can eat till i'm full but not stuffed have one healthy A one healthy B and also have snacks through the day ?

and up to 15 syns a day ?

is there a book i can get the gives m the syns and free foods on extra easy ??

thanks in advance for you help xx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kirstabubble

kirstabubble Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(9.44%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    You've got it pretty much spot on so far...

With EE you need to make sure that 1/3 of what you eat at a meal is superfree (so essentially fruit and veg although not peas, sweetcorn, parsnips, potatoes).

If you feel the need to snack, it's best to stick to either superfree foods, Healthy extras (e.g. an Alpen light bar would be half a Healthy Extra B) or syns. I think you 'can' snack on free foods (such as Muller lights) and get away with it, but if you find you're not losing, it's best to avoid doing this.

If your friend is giving you the starter pack, that should do - if you need syns details or anything, just search on here, there will usually be an answer somewhere

xx

4. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Yep that's pretty much it :)

5. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    Geordie girl - if you can afford it, I have found body optimise online really helpful. It's about the same price as going to class. There is loads of useful information on their website including a syns calculator and syns directory (although it's not always that user friendly) and loads of recipes etc. It prompts you to weigh in every week. I find that quite motivating and it keeps me focused. I think it's worth thinking about it. I'm sure there are people who can just follow the plan on their own, but for me it's really helped.

Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.