Extra easy if vegetarian?

Well, today I think it was more like two thirds - stir-fry vegetables with noodles and chicken for lunch, and lettuce, red pepper, tomato, grated carrot, red kidney beans and a very small tin of tuna for dinner, followed by a bunch of steamed asparagus, and then blueberries and yogurt.

I am dazzled by the shine from my halo!

Getting your superfree foods in is really good, just be careful that you don't go too far in the other direction by not having enough free foods. I've seen people who think they are doing great by having loads of superfree but then don't lose because they are not taking in enough calories.

Having a third free and two thirds superfree is success express, I think its great if you do it for a week, my consultant said you shouldn't do it long term, but its great for a quick boost...I've not managed it for a full week yet, but I have done a few days during a week where I know I've got a difficult weekend coming up!

I too am a Green lover (it's all in the name) but trying to have as much superfree as poss but am considering switching to extra easy next week as not seeing the losses I would like, perhaps I'll follow your lead

Back