Extra Easy: Lidl Mousse Au Chocolat Syns

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Varn, 20 May 2014.

1. Varn

Varn Member

Hi guys and girls,

I'm completely new to this site, and don't really know how to navigate around it yet, so bare with me if I'm being a total newb! :p

So, I started back on Slimming World yesterday (EE Plan), as I'm hoping to lose around a stone. However, I am not going to class and am going to be doing it from home for the time being.

My SO brought home some chocolate from Lidl to go into our sweetie drawer, as he loves them! The are called Mousse Au Chocolat, and they come in little sticks which you can get in all sorts of flavours. They are gorgeous! But now that I'm back on the diet I don't want to eat them, as I don't know the syn content! The individual sticks packaging is plain, so I don't know how many grams (or anything) they are! I'm currently at work, so wouldn't be able to give any nutritional values from the main packaging, until I get home.

By chance, has any body had these before, and know the syns off the top of their head?

Sorry to be so vague!

Thanks for any help!
  2. lentil2

lentil2 Well-Known Member

Sorry, just looked on Syns online and can't see them on there....
    As there's no free food allowance in them, you can just use the 20cal = 1 SYN formula.

3. rachel20l4

rachel20l4 New Member

I have the white ones of those which are 4 syns and delicious!!

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app
  4. Varn

Varn Member

Thanks for having a look! I had a feeling they wouldn't be on there :(
    I would usually work it out by the 20/1 formula, but it doesn't actually say how many calories per stick/serving which is where my problem is! I don't think it'd be that much, as there are only 3 small squares per stick - but I don't want to chance it!

It's staring at me! Be strong, Varn, be strong!

Thanks again :)
    Last edited: 20 May 2014
  5. Varn

Varn Member

6. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Well-Known Member

7. Varn

Varn Member

Good to know, I think that was the one I had! Yummy yummy! :p