1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy: LIDL

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by mockridge13, 30 April 2014 Social URL.

1. mockridge13

mockridge13 Full Member

off to lidl friday does anyone have any tips for syn free or low syn items i can pick up. I follow the EE plan.
    thanks
    Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. RosiePops

RosiePops Gold Member

Hi mockridge
    I regularly shop at lidl, find it much cheaper than main supermarkets.
    The ff yoghurts are lovely- cherry is free and all others 0.5syn so I am told.
    Pasta/rice is good value, quorn mince/chicken are almost always £1.49 and the tinned peas/mushy/tomatoes etc are good.
    Meat seems well priced too though I dont buy very frequently.
    Lastly but probably most importantly the fruit and veg is excellent. Cheap, tasty and lasts a long time. Salad bags, particularly rocket, half the price you'd pay at morrisons.
    Happy shopping x

4. mockridge13

mockridge13 Full Member

thanks i get through so many yogurts with everyone else eating them :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

5. LittleFlo

LittleFlo Member

Keep an eye out for their extra lean beef mince offer - I stock up as it's so cheap!

6. Gracie28

Gracie28 Member

Hi Rosie! What's the name of the Lidl yoghurt which are low syns? Is it the Linessa ones? Thanks :)

7. eejayess

eejayess Full Member

hi, i think the yogarts are milbona.

8. ashlou

ashlou New Member

Can you tell me the syn value for the Milbona chocolate ball yoghurt please? Can't find it anywhere! ! :)