extra easy mmmm

poptart

well today im starting afresh.so far ive lost 2stone and 3lb,i havent been on a break,i just went off plan for few days,today i gained 0.5lb,ive been very lucky not to gain more,so im gonna try extra easy,if it doesnt work i will go back to red..today ive had fruit and mullerlite for breakfast,homemade syn free mixed pepper and mushroom soup with chunks of chicken and pasta for lunch,i used 4syns on french fries..i am having butternut squash with chicken slices and cous cous..i have used 1XHE A on 350ml skimmed milk,so still have to use 1HE B and upto 11 syns..oh the decisions:D then im going to look on here for tomorrows meals..give me some ideas..see u tomorrow:p

thursday..beginning of nightshift...today i have had apple and mullerlite,followed by brunch of eggs,toms,gammon steak and mullerlite,i will b having chicken,S/W chips and tinned toms tonight..then prepare a all in 1 soup for lunch at work tonight,inbetween im having fruit and sXalpen lites as HE b and 350ml s milk as HE a..tomorrow will b a bit more harder

Good luck on sticking to plan over nightshift! Congratulations on your losses they're fantastic, I shall be watching your diary for inspiration!

I too will be keeping an eye on this, i tired EE but didnt really work for me, mainly because i couldnt fill 1/3 of a plate with super free foods as I dont like most of them. Also the optimising foods makes sense on Red/Green but EE you just mix them up so dont see how its optimising (other than the 1/3 rule)

Make sure you keep us up todate :D

friday went well,2xweetabix HEb,fruit in between,mug shot,mullerlite,lamb bloody big chop(trimmed)boiled pots,mix veg,tomato/potato soup with pasta and chicken pieces(home made) extra litre of water to drink between tea and coffee 350ml s milk HEa..cherry mullerlite(2)french fries(4)puffin biscuit(6)

saturday..mug shot at 5am when come home,slept till 11.30am..fruit and mullerlite to wake up with,bacon and baked beans on 2x400g w/m HEb..dinner was jacket potato,dover sole and brocolli/cauliflower..mug shot..fruit inbetween..2nd batch of homemade tom and pot soup with left over brocolli and cauli and piece of dover sole..scrummy,2 Xalpen lite(7)french fries (4)

sunday:mug shot,s/w recipe for adapted turkey balls made with pork mince..mmmmm..rice (3 1/2)and mix veg..2xweetabix HEb,fruit in between.2 x hovis 400g w/m (6)filled mackeral and cucumber,aplen light(3 1/2) mullerlite and fruit@11pm for last snack on nightshift.350ml s milk HEa due to short day only had 1 meal with carb in.. :-(

well 1st night off..so today is back to normality in times,its just staying awake to eat it thats the problem as little daughter is home.E/E is on the menu..so 350ml s milk as HE a...bacon sandwich with 2x400g w/m HEB with apple and mullerlite..lunch is jacket potato with mackeral/drained oil(1 1/2) and mixed vegand dinner is rice,chicken strips with butternut squash with snacks of fruit.syns used on Mackeral..puffin biscuit(6)veetee rice (2) per1/2 pack.1xalpen light (3 1/2)

Last edited:
crisis tuesday..daughters 5th birthday and chocs in the house from halloween..i succumb to them..im definately regretting it as i know ive gained weight from last weeks emotional trauma..so will b facing the scales and starting a new again :-(

weds..faced the scales..1lb on..so im pleased its not more..got 9lb to lose b4 xmas,for the 2lb i gained over 3 weeks and 7lb as xmas wish..so today im starting red,i love my meat and its not complicated..
mullerlite
apple

s/w weigh in
bacon,eggs,mushrooms
HEb w/m roll

banana
2xweetabix HEb
milk from allowence HEa 350mil skimmed milk
aplen lite 3 1/2syns

haddock and mixed veg

french fries 4 1/2 syns
puffin biscuit 6 syns

Last edited:
thursday..1st nightshift of 5
350ml s milk 1xHEa used for tea/coffee and some on weetabix

apple
mullerlite

2 egg omelette with chicken strips and mushrooms
banana

alpenlite 3 1/2 syns
2 weetabix HEb
mullerlite

bacon and chicken with butternut squash and sliced green beans

1xw/m roll with mackeral in oil drained. (0.5syn per 28g)=2
mullerlite
french fries 4 1/2 syns
puffin biscuit (6)

well its been a blur for 4 nights..im on my 5th night and last one,so far ive had apple,satsuma,bacon and lettuce w/m roll(HEb) haddock and roasted veg,2xweetabix(HEb) using 350ml s milk (HEa),mullerlite and syns are cereal bar 3 1/2 ..french fries 4 1/2? and cherry mullerlite 2 syns

Back