Extra Easy Extra easy?! More like extra conplicated!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kdavies, 12 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Kdavies

Kdavies Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone!! I wanted to clarify something with the extra easy:
    Can I have a red/green meal without having the 1/3 of veg? So I had scrambled egg, mushrooms, onion and bacon for breakfast...did I need to add veg aswell or was that meal ok? Do I just need to add 1/3 of veg if I'm having both meat and carbs? Also, do i have to do extra easy every day or can i do green and red days too? Thx xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    You can mix and match :) so long as you do the whole day ie green/red or extra easy. You can't mix meals, ie one meal EE one meal red etc :)

4. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I dont think you'd have a problem there either way as mushrooms and onion *are* your veg for that meal...

You dont have to do any particular plan every day, you can mix and match between EE/Green/Red days whenever you like.

5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Don't think too much about it, eat whichever free (red or green) foods you want as long as you have the superfree.

You can have an extra easy meal without meat if you wish, or without pasta/rice etc. Just eat what you want!

It really is easy:

Eat free green foods, eat free red foods, eat free foods on both plans (eggs, cottage cheese etc) eat your third superfree (veg/salad/fruit).
    1 A choice 1 B choice and your syns.

As simple as it gets.

PS - your breakfast is fine.

6. Kdavies

Kdavies Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok, that clarifies things for me!! Thanks guys!! I'm sure I'll ask alot more questions soon but I understand for now hehe!!! X

7. AnnaFaraday

AnnaFaraday ..

But you already did add vegetables. The mushrooms and the onion. So no problem.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.