Extra Easy: Nights out

SlimmingEve

So this Friday I am going to Wolverhampton with a group of friends to meet up with some people we met on holiday. I am really nervous as I don't want to drink and eat loads because my weigh in is the following Tuesday and I really want to lose as I gained 1lb at my last weigh in.

Has anyone got any tips on how they resist on a night out? It's difficult when they all will be drinking and stuff

Thanks

Eve x

So this Friday I am going to Wolverhampton with a group of friends to meet up with some people we met on holiday. I am really nervous as I don't want to drink and eat loads because my weigh in is the following Tuesday and I really want to lose as I gained 1lb at my last weigh in.

Has anyone got any tips on how they resist on a night out? It's difficult when they all will be drinking and stuff

Thanks

Eve x

Hey Hun, I think the best advice is to plan. Be 100% good as gold before and after you go but during the night out have a plan as to what you will eat and drink rather than getting to a restaurant, looking at all the yummy things on the menu! know what is the lowest syns and don't even look lol! Flexi syning is also a good idea, as long as you are good the rest of the time, give yourself a syn value and stick to it!

Also if you like it Martini Extra Dry is very low syn and I've grown to really like it.

Back