• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy not working - tryin green advise please!

:cry:I only joined SW 3 weeks ago. I started on EE. 1st week I gained a pound. 2nd week I remained the same. I had stuck to the plan. I'm vegetarian. My consultant has said I should go onto green. Having looked through the SW book the only difference I can see is that I could add a HE A and B to my diet. I can't see this making a difference. I already eat lots of pulses, quorn, etc.... and exercise regularly.
Would love some advice please. Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi ya,
I agree with Consultant that you should go GREEN. Why, as a vegetarian would you want to be on EE?? I know SW doesn't make sense in the more you eat the more you lose, but it really does work.
Have you started a food diary on here?? that could help, all the lovelies here can help point out any errors you maybe having and offer some ideas.
I too am a veggie and have 100% GREEN days and successfully lost 2lbs a week every week. I don't workout as such, but i do work with horses, riding and mucking out etc so remain quite active, but i have been doing that for 15years.
If your exercise is a new activity, it may just take time for your body to readjust. Remember as you increase any muscle with the exercise, it will show up as a gain on the scales, muscle is denser than Fat, so seems to make you appear heavier.
Try the Green plan, give it a good month or so to see how it goes.
Keep the faith, SW does WORK