Extra Easy not working - tryin green advise please!

claracluc

:cry:I only joined SW 3 weeks ago. I started on EE. 1st week I gained a pound. 2nd week I remained the same. I had stuck to the plan. I'm vegetarian. My consultant has said I should go onto green. Having looked through the SW book the only difference I can see is that I could add a HE A and B to my diet. I can't see this making a difference. I already eat lots of pulses, quorn, etc.... and exercise regularly.
Would love some advice please. Thanks

Hi ya,
I agree with Consultant that you should go GREEN. Why, as a vegetarian would you want to be on EE?? I know SW doesn't make sense in the more you eat the more you lose, but it really does work.
Have you started a food diary on here?? that could help, all the lovelies here can help point out any errors you maybe having and offer some ideas.
I too am a veggie and have 100% GREEN days and successfully lost 2lbs a week every week. I don't workout as such, but i do work with horses, riding and mucking out etc so remain quite active, but i have been doing that for 15years.
If your exercise is a new activity, it may just take time for your body to readjust. Remember as you increase any muscle with the exercise, it will show up as a gain on the scales, muscle is denser than Fat, so seems to make you appear heavier.
Try the Green plan, give it a good month or so to see how it goes.
Keep the faith, SW does WORK

Thanks for the advice Honey. I will give it a good go. I will get some food diaries up soon. You have done amazingly well yourself.
C xx

Back