extra easy, original or green????

I was doing EE but not impressed with my losses so I am doing a couple of red days this week to see if it gets me better losses! I'm going away in may and want to have lost another stone by ten :) will let you know how it goes I have wi on Monday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hollys nan said:
Wish my hubby would do S W. You can lead a horse to water n all that!!! Oh well, I keep trying!

I don't give my boyfriend a choice, he eats what I eat or he doesn't eat at all!! Xx

im on EE ive not been going for a month tho atm, i just had so much on! but i havent gained but i havent lost either lol which is lucky since ive been stuffing my face! im going back to group next week as i really want to get into the 13's =[

Well my first Green day today! Feel all over the place with it to be honest. Much more confident on EE as i know it so well.
Had ryvita and laughing cow light for breakfast with fruit, banana and yoghurt for snack, veggie chilli on jacket potato with laughing cow for lunch, fruit again for snack and having SW chips, peasant pizza with roasted veg on and salad for dinner. Syns are chocolate later. Hex's are the ryvita and the bread for pizza, milk from hot drinks and the laughing cow lights. Is this a rubbish Green day or ok? Still confused from the orange booklet and looking for a green one on e bay. xxx

Nelliestar said:
Well my first Green day today! Feel all over the place with it to be honest. Much more confident on EE as i know it so well.
Had ryvita and laughing cow light for breakfast with fruit, banana and yoghurt for snack, veggie chilli on jacket potato with laughing cow for lunch, fruit again for snack and having SW chips, peasant pizza with roasted veg on and salad for dinner. Syns are chocolate later. Hex's are the ryvita and the bread for pizza, milk from hot drinks and the laughing cow lights. Is this a rubbish Green day or ok? Still confused from the orange booklet and looking for a green one on e bay. xxx

Sounds good!! Well done!! I always just eat massive jacket potatoes with beans, mushrooms, Quorn sausages and cheese with fruit after so your being way more adventurous than me! Xx

Weird thing has happened!!

The last 2 days that i have decided to do Green i have massively fallen off the wagon! First time since I started SW 7 weeks ago. i know I am in the danger zone anyway as i only have 5 or 6 pounds to go to target and i feel really slim and good about myself and not desperate to lose weight any more.

Have had a naughty dinner today in town with my husband - spur of the moment -and a burger on Thurs! wish i hadn't started messing around and just stuck to EE. Was tempted by the extra HEX's i think!
Arrrggghhh!! ; ) xxx

Nelliestar said:

Didn't realise there was a green book. Keep us posted if you find one. Do the magazines not give green day examples?

Think before EE came along you got given a red or green book. Let you know if i find one xxxx

Nelliestar said:
Think before EE came along you got given a red or green book. Let you know if i find one xxxx

The old book had the same information that the new one has, just without the EE!! The concept of green and original is still the same-you won't need different books! :)

Oh ok! Feel like i need more info on Green for some reason! Can't seem to get to grips with it. Maybe me just being dim then....; ) x

Back