extra easy, original or green????

i have been doing extra easy for a year now, i am thinking or flitting between extra easy original and green as i jnow there are some members in my group who do that and are very successful, wondered if anyone else does this and if it works for them?, i am worried i will get confused and fall easily off plan

I can't see you falling off plan, just make sure you know the difference between the two and what you can/can't have i.e. more/less Healthy Extras.

Have you tried upping your superfree? Eating more Speed foods?

yes, i did extra speed food for 2 weeks without a change! and to be honest found it a bit of a struggle to do all the time, i have not done anything else differently but it seems to have just stopped coming off, i am reading and rereading the book on the three plans just to be sure!

I started end of Jan on extra easy, I didn't have a huge amount to lose but after a 4lb off first week my losses have pretty much been 1/2lb, sts,1lb, 1/2lb, sts, 1lb.
After I missed last week due to work (I'm certain I would have gained as had a very synful and partly off plan week- not because I couldn't make group, it was pre planned oh's birthday celebrations!) I decided to throw a couple of green days into last week 1. To see if it helped me lose the extra I had gained to give me a sts and 2. Because I wanted milk AND cheese one day and this was my best option without synning it! Weigh in last night and had 2 1/2lbs off from last weigh in! Was amazed!
Have decided to do a mix of ee and green this week to see if it was a fluke! Will let you know next Monday :) x

ooh yes do let me know it seems it may have its benefits, just looking at what food i have planned for tomorrow and can easily do original day and i have done green day today so hopefully i too might see results - fingers crossed

I love Green, i'm a real carboholic but I have better losses on Red, I don't really do Red as I just don't enjoy them, i'd rather loose slowly and enjoy what i'm eating! I think you need to stick to one each week and see what your losses are like that way you'll know which one works best for you! If your doing Red you should try and have carbs as your HE as totally depriving your body of carbs isn't good for you! :)

i have been doing extra easy for a year now, i am thinking or flitting between extra easy original and green as i jnow there are some members in my group who do that and are very successful, wondered if anyone else does this and if it works for them?, i am worried i will get confused and fall easily off plan

I did EE most of the time last year and did well. Interestingly enough your stats are similar to mine so I thought I would reply.
My weight loss has sloooooooowed down so much and I needed a proverbial kick up the bum so I swapped to the original plan about 3 weeks ago. Dont get me wrong - its not dropping off but it has improved!

All the plans work but i do think that when you have been doing any one of them for a long time it doesnt hurt to just change things around and try something new - I have been trying to have different HEB choices on original, ie, olive oil and stewed fruit etc and yummy cheese with my extra HEA!

Am returning to EE this week as I love it so much but will probably alternate it with original just so I dont get bored. Good luck x

I tend to do a mix of all 3 plans during the week because thats just what suits me, but I do seem to have more Red days. From reading a lot of posts on here, it seems as tho people seem to lose more on Red as you cut down on the carbohydrates, but everyone is so different, you need to do what suits you......& as everyone has said, all 3 plans work so good luck.

Like LisaC said, up your Superfree foods and see how it goes from there? Although I have to say, I found mixing EE, red and green days lead to some pretty awesome weigh in days for me last time I did SW!
Have you thought about upping your exercise at all?

yes, i think it is more about the change of foods and habit rather than one plan being better than the other so in a bid to kick start i will give it a go next week and see if that works x

I have been a slow loser too and I decided to incorporate 3 red days last week and my weight loss went from 0.5 to 1.5 lbs. I was really pleased and I'm trying the same this week in case it was just a coincidence. I shall update on Thursday after weigh-in. I figu it doesn't hurt to mix and match a little.

I'm totally having the same issue, I'm sticking to plan (mostly) but my losses aren't really there at all, when I used to do SW last year and went to group it was the same, but people on here seem to be having really good results, so I think I'll try and mix also, I always have done EE, and like it as I love meat and carbs!! But hopefully mixing it up will leave me with better results. I also exercise, nothing hard like the gym but the school runs mean I walk about 4 miles a day, when I don't do the school runs I go to the gym.. I'm getting really frustrated with it to be honest! xx

yes its really frustrating having got this far, when i feel like throwing in the towel i just have to remember how far i have come, to be honest just looking over the different plans original and green has given me a bit more enthusiasm and made me a bit more hopeful for next week :)

I am going to find some diaries of red and green and give it a bash too. Think I need a change. Would probably struggle with dinner ideas more than anything. Good luck

I find extra easy the most complicated for some reason it just gets baffled in my head, red and green seem very straightforward and you will get loads of help from here from what I have seen ;)

well i have done all green today as it turned out, original tomorrow, i feel like i have had a lot more to eat and feel much less snacky tonight so thats got to be a good start i reckon

I only do green and red I like the extra hex's too much and they work fine for me, red better than green tho as my body and carbs don't get on so well sometimes!

I'm definitely going to start mixing it up! right off to read my booklet AGAIN! haha! x

Back