Extra Easy Q's?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Em-j, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Em-j

Em-j New Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

I dont understand on the EE plan whether i Can have things like mug shots/super noodles in between meals?

Also at every meal do i have to have salad or veg? Can i just have beans and toast for breakfast?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st0.5lb(33.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, on EE all free red and green food is free so yes you could have a mugshot for a snack if you wanted. The 1/3 superfree food with each meal basically limits the amount of the mix of free red and green food you eat to more normal sizes. You then get the health benefit of the veg but can still mix the green/red food. SW say to snack on superfree food before free food so rather than a mugshot some fruit and veg would be better but if it still leaves you hungry you can snack on free food. Why not add some tomatoes or mushrooms to your beans on toast? That way you get your superfree. Or have some fruit after. I don't think it matters so much with breakfast but is a good idea. Hope that makes sense.

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
  5. gemma_

gemma_ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    the weeks ive stuck to plan ive had good losses and i shouldnt say this but i dnt have salad with EVERY meal... and i use my syns on snacks! lol thats on good week... aswell as fruit and veg when i fancy it but dnt go OTT

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.