EXTRA EASY QUERIES

Nikkiruth

Big fan of Mini min
Hi everyone, I thought I would start this tread due to I have been looking for some answers and so far I haven't been able to find it, so I thought I would start this one and hopefully everyone doing the Extra Easy will be able to ask their questions and also get some answers!
My question is I am currently doing the extra easy plan and I would like to know do you have to have green and red food together, even though you are on EE I'm not sure if you have to have red and green together, I know you must have at least one third of SF food, but not sure about the red and green, I hope this makes sense.
Unfortunately I don't go to a class due to finance's so I rely on minimims to help me with my little queries!! :D:D

You don't have to have red and green foods together on EE, just ensure that you have the 1/3 superfree. Although if you find you are eating green foods then why not have a green day and then you get an extra HEA and HEB; or vice versa red food.

Denise

Denise

You don't have to have red and green foods together on EE, just ensure that you have the 1/3 superfree. Although if you find you are eating green foods then why not have a green day and then you get an extra HEA and HEB; or vice versa red food.

Denise

Denise

Thanks for getting back to me, I do normally do green days, but I'm trying EE for a week, so it will fit in with the rest of my family!! :)

Thank you for starting this thread Nikkiruth. The last time I went to class was in 2006 & they didn't have Extra Easy back then & I didn't really find my consultant was very good as she was quite overweight herself & wasn't very supportive if any of the member's had a gain so I stopped going after a month. My question would be that can you only have superfree food in between meals or can you snack on free food from either red or green days? (Eg some chicken from red days or SW chips on green days). The reason why I got confused was because I've seen people snacking on mug shots on EE days which are free/low syn on green but not on red. Sorry if I've waffled on I'm just confused! :confused:

hi Lady A I myself would snack on free foods, inbetween meals, the book says it is best to snack on SF foods, which I try and do, But there has been occaisions that I have eaten say crab sticks inbetween meals, what I would say is if you don't lose or keep STS, I would ditch the freefood meals as snacks and just snack on SF foods, I think everyone is diffefent try doing SF foods as snacks one week and then FF another and see what the difference is, this is the only way I can see for myself, sorry seemed to have waffled on hope this makes sense, I'm sure there may be others that may say different.
I myself do not go to class either!!

Back