Snacks Extra easy savoury snacks?

Apologies if this has been posted before. I have recently started SW and I'm on EE. I've found quite a few sweet snacks that are free/low syn but can't find that many that are savoury.I am thinking of making some crisps myself in the same way the SW chips are made, has anyone ever done this?

Seafood sticks cucumber carrot. Mini quiches home made Hummus and carrot cucumber sticks home made Veg pakoras home made Salsa carrot cucumber sticks home made Salmon pate veg sticks home made Mini curry loaf or slices home made Cottage cheese/ roasted veg dip. Veg sticks Pasta salad Rice salad The forums full of recipes :)
I have made crisps only a couple of times, lots of flaff for 1 minute crunch! And it can be classed as food abuse so it's not a wise habit to get into.

I am a big fan of low-syn crisps (Velvet Crunch 4.5syns, small bag space raiders 3syns), I also make a nice Chicken and Bacon Pate (chicken livers, bacon, onion and garlic, cook in a pan and blend with a tablespoon of fat free fromage frais) and I have that with Melba Toasts (the Nu-Me Morrisons ones are 3.5syns for 6), served with 8 olives (1syn), pickled onions (free), and sliced raw peppers and cucumber.

I always have slimming world quiche in my fridge too ready for snacking! I make it with 150g fat free cottage cheese, mixed with 3 eggs and poured on top of any cooked veg that you would like in a quiche dish, in the oven for 20mins! (you could use your healthy A choice of cheese too), it is delicious hot and cold so its handy to pick at!

Good Luck!
Amy x

Back