Extra easy-snacking

Everyones wondering that its too good to be true, but if you work it out we are dropping one hexa and one hexb which probably works out about (in Syns) 10-12 syns altogether so thats how we can lose the weight with it. Looking forward to trying it. xxx

The way it reads in the booklet....the food lists are NOT the full list on red and green plans!

have a look, they are very short lists.

Last edited:
The way it reads in the booklet....the food lists are NOT the full list on red and green plans!

have a look, they are very short lists.
Yes, you also use the free food lists from your main book. They have made the booklets for usual members and the new members will get a main book with extra easy incorporated in it. xxx

...but it doesnt say anywhere, to do that though.

All it says about the main book is to look for the Superfree food.

Oh dear this is too baffling..reckon i'll stay on me green and red days -safer and easier !! LOL

i asked that question at class and she said use free food lists from main book as well as list on this new one

Its a shame they never set it all out together in the new booklet. What more would it have cost them to do that, not alot!

all free foods from red and green days can eat anytime,this is working 4 me ppl think how can u eat red and green together but im more satisfied if anything,i even had chocolate few times this week but just syned it all and imnot going over syn values this diet seems good hope i have a good weight loss on wednesday .

sarah xx

You can also use any HEX B from either red or green day - not just the limited list in the EE booklet. e.g. - you can have cheese as a HEX B on EE as it's a HEX B on a green day.

oooo our group leader said we were only allowed the hex's out the books! It would be good if we could have cheese thats all i use my hexs for anyway.

Our SW Consultant said that they couldn't print the full list in the EE book because it would have been a huge book. Most of the lists are abridged versions of things already stated in the main book and the website, but if you have an understanding of the plan, it does refer to free foods either red or green, so you just need to think it through a bit using what you should already know about the plan.

I believe also, although you CAN snack on free red/green food, to optimise your losses, you're advised to choose from the speed foods section more often. So although you can have good results by eating red/green free food, you'll have better results if you eat more things like fruit/veg snacks. Does that make sense?

Hi im new to this board but have done extra easy since last week and yes you can have free foods from both plans for you snacking but and make sure there superfree foods to boost your motabolism!!! Good luck! I did it last week and lost 4lb this week and am doing it again this week and going well :)

Back