Extra Easy: Sparkles food diary - a fresh start

Suziesparkles

Well, for those that remember, I did brilliantly last summer and lost 18.4lbs in 8 weeks and really found my footing with Slimming World. Then things slipped after my holiday, and try as I might time and time again, I could not fully get back on track.
Recently my running halted all together also due to injury, and this morning my scales at home read the heaviest I have ever been!
I bit the bullet, and joined the local class tonight as I need all the support and encouragement I can get!
In class I weighed in at 11st 12.5lbs (which is better than my home scales but I did follow plan for breakfast and lunch so that probably made a difference).
My heel is on the mend so I'm going to ease back into my running too.
Here's to a fresh start! See you tomorrow for an all new food and exercise diary!

Yeah, Extra Easy is brilliant and fits in well with family life, especially as I love to batch cook as I have busy working days Tuesdays and Wednesdays!
My first aim is half a stone, my club 10 is 1st 3lbs off, and my target I set today is 9st. I'm only 5'1" short so that still a bit high for me but we'll see how I feel as I near that target!

Here to subscribe! I lost just over 1.5 stone last year, then just gave it up. Came back 2 weeks ago and put on 1/2 in my first week! Stayed to class though and next weigh in is tomorrow. Was completely off plan on Sat but hoping i've done enough since then to get a loss.

I also started running this year, got up to 3.5 miles then got an ankle injury, it's slowly getting better so hoping to get back to running soon, it was so great the release it gave me!

Looking forward to reading your diary entries Suzie, my name is also Suzi! Well Suzanne but everyone calls me Suzi. :) x

Here to subscribe! I lost just over 1.5 stone last year, then just gave it up. Came back 2 weeks ago and put on 1/2 in my first week! Stayed to class though and next weigh in is tomorrow. Was completely off plan on Sat but hoping i've done enough since then to get a loss.

I also started running this year, got up to 3.5 miles then got an ankle injury, it's slowly getting better so hoping to get back to running soon, it was so great the release it gave me!

Looking forward to reading your diary entries Suzie, my name is also Suzi! Well Suzanne but everyone calls me Suzi. :) x

I'm a Susan lol but have gone by Suzie all my life! I love running, was heartbroken watching the Great North Run on Sunday as had to defer, and have done it twice already! Trying a gentle 3 miler tonight!
Fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow!

Week 1, day 1:

2.6 mile run after work, was tough as haven't run for 10 weeks but happy I'm back out there!

Breakfast:
Mushroom omelette, 350ml skimmed milk in cuppas all day (hea)

Snack:
Banana, 2 satsumas, kiwi fruit

Lunch:
Chicken, potato and leek soup, 2 slices wm toast (heb) mango chunks, strawberry mullerlight

Snack:
Grapes

Tea:
Spicy chicken pasta made with tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and peppers (1.5 syns), served with whole mushrooms

Snack:
2 dinocandy ice lollies (6 syns)

Daily syns:
7.5 syns

Weekly syns total:
7.5 syns

Last edited:
Week 1, day 2:

Breakfast:

Snack:
Banana, grapes

Lunch:
Carrot, lentil and bacon soup, 2 slices wm toast (heb)

Snack:
2 satsumas

Tea:
Spaghetti with chilli

Daily syns: 7.5 syns
Weekly syns total: 7.5 syns

Week 1, day 3:

Breakfast:
Poached egg and mushrooms on 2 slice wm toast (heb), 350ml skimmed milk in cuppas all day (hea)

Snack:
Pineapple slices

Lunch:
Leftover chilli on jacket potato with massive side salad, mango & passion fruit mullerlight, mango slices

Snack:
Grapes

Tea:
Chicken breast, rice noodles (0.5 syns), baby corn and mixed veg

Treat:
4 bottles Becks Blue (10 syns)

Daily syns: 10.5 syns
Weekly syns total: 18 syns

Last edited:
Week 1, day 4:

Breakfast:

Snack:
Peach & pineapple mullerlight

Lunch:
Ainsley Harriott broccoli & Stilton cup a soup (4.5 syns) & 2 slices wm toast (heb) Mango slices

Snack:
Grapes, 2 satsumas

Tea:
Gammon steaks, sw chips, green beans, spinach and spring cabbage

Treat:
2 bottles of Becks Blue (5 syns)

Daily syns: 9.5 syns
Weekly syns total: 27.5 syns

Last edited:
Haven't decided on my lunch yet today but my friend is also doing sw and had gammon and sw chips for tea, so on my way home after my kids dance class last night we went straight into asda for gammon lol!
Also won a Dermalogica facial at a local salon last night so having that later as a lovely, we'll needed treat!

Facial was amazing, so have booked in for another in 6 weeks time, hope I'm a good bit lighter by then!
And OMG, I finally cracked the perfect SW chips!! Made them with tea, and they were lovely! Definitely worth the effort!

Week 1, day 5:

Breakfast:
Bacon, 2 sainsburys bgty Cumberland sausages (1 syn), beans, mushrooms, eggs, fresh grilled tomato and tinned tomatoes
350ml skimmed milk in cuppas all day (HEA)

Lunch:
50 g sainsburys bgty Greek salad cheese (4 syns), mixed salad with sweetcorn, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and red onion
Fruit salad with strawberries, melon, grapes & pineapple

Tea:
Batchelors mild curry rice with chicken curry made with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, mushrooms, onions, chickpeas and tinned tomatoes (lush!)

Snack:
Pineapple, 2 Ryvitas (HEB) & 1 tbsp lurpak (4 syns)

Daily syns: 9 syns
Weekly syns total: 36.5 syns

Attachments

• image-1201790145.jpg
    image-1201790145.jpg
    656.3 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
just subscribed to this thread the food that you're having is looking good x

Week 1, day 6:

Breakfast:
2 sainsburys bgty Cumberland sausages (1 syn), mushrooms, and poached egg
Pineapple chunks
350ml skimmed milk in cuppas all day (HEA)

Snack:
Snickers bar (15 syns)

Lunch:
Spicy veg and tomato pasta made with nandos sauce (0.5 syns)
Blueberries

Snack:
2 slices wm toast (HEB) with 1tbsp lurpak lighter (4 syns)

Tea:
37.5g sainsburys bgty Greek salad cheese (3 syns), mixed salad with sweetcorn, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrot and red onion

Snack:
Mandarin mullerlight

Daily syns: 23.5 syns
Weekly syns total: 60 syns

Back