Extra Easy SWers

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Can you give me examples of your typical day's meals? I'm playing with the idea of switching over and I would like to see what a typical day looks like and how it might be different (or not) from what I'm current;y eating daily. Thanks a bunch ladies (and gents?) :D

Thanks a bunch! Where do I go to see your food diary?

I would suggest the Food diaries too Hun...I have a few EE days on mine also.

There is also a good 7 day EE plan on the SW site.
It's open to anybody so you don't have to be a SW cloass member to see it.

Okay so how does this sound?

BREAKFAST
1 pack oatsosimple original (B) with skimmed milk (A) And a drizzle of honey (2 syns)
1 banana

LUNCH
Homemade chicken rice & mushroom soup

DINNER
Steamed rice with grilled chicken breast, stir fried green beans and broccoli (2tsp olive oil - 4 syns)
Shape lasting satisfaction yogurt

1 HEA
1 HEB
6 syns

Is this correct?

Yep, sounds good but I'd probably use some more syns if I were you. You're meant to have 5-15 a day, and since it seems that you're just starting your journey, I'd aim to use the 10-15 syn mark at the moment - you don't seem to have any snacks (healthy or otherwise) and no treats!

I see you're using 4 syns for olive oil - have you tried using FryLight instead? It's free and I find it's fine with a stir fry (I did one tonight).

Hope that helps a bit...

Thanks a lot! I've tried frylight and I hate it. I find it impossible to cook with it and everything burns. I also find that food tastes much better when cooked with olive oil, flavours amalgamate better I think. I'm not a snacky person either (I got fat eating the wrong things at meal time and cooking with huge blocks of butter eeeeep!!) so I'd rather spend syns on olive oil and having nice satisfying meals. Plus I have dry skin and eating a totally fat free diet will wreck it! (is vain :D )

Thanks again for your suggestions, I'm excited to try this!

Looks good, as someone has mentioned though, I would try to get a few more syns in there, just maybe an extra 4.

Either way, ENJOY! x

I'm not a snacky person either (I got fat eating the wrong things at meal time and cooking with huge blocks of butter eeeeep!!) so I'd rather spend syns on olive oil and having nice satisfying meals.

Hi! It's absolutely fine to use your syns for this, you don't have to use them on chocolate and wine. This is what i did as I don't do chocolate, biscuits, cake, crisps etc any more and don't drink. In fact I think that this gives you even more freedom and choice in the range of foods and recipes you can use.

Good luck!

Back