Extra Easy to a leaner me!

Thanks everyone for your lovely support. Im actually feeling ok, really positive actually. Just finished my second day at my new job and have started to feel pretty good about stuff.

The atmosphere in the house has started to lift and I'm sure that's because we've talked and everyone including the kids know where they stand now. Everyone seems a lot happier.

We all knew how things where just no one had the balls to say it out loud. It's been said and it's made a difference.

Thank god the atmosphere has lifted because it's going to be quite a while before I get a place of my own, suppose part of me hopes things will sort themselves out before then.

Anyway couldn't get to class this morning, only finished work at half 11 and I know she doesn't do weigh ins after 11 unless you tell her you're going to be late... But I'm not paying close to a fiver just to get weighed at the end of class and then come home, my scales are adequate enough and there's nothing like having to clean a large pub, which includes 4 sets of toilets, a kitchen, 2 bars, a pool room, a family room, a TV room and a smoking shelter, plus 12 real ale pulls that are made of brass that need buffing up...to remind you how over weight and under fit you are - going there and trying to get it all done in 2 hours while you are feeling self conscious and sweaty while working is all the motivation I need at the moment.

Anyway... Gained a pound this week.

Not surprised in the slightest. Was out Monday and an all you can eat chinese buffet and I certainly did!. I didn't eat Tuesday, but ate out at the pub Wednesday night home made curry, chips and poppadoms we where in the quiz team and since it was quiz and curry night it would've been rude not to :) and we won the quiz hahahaa!! Oh and I had chocolate and crisp last night too.
I'm not bothered. A lot has happened this week with some very big changes so a pound gain is nothing really considering the treats I've had - saying that though I've not stopped running around all week either, it might of been a different story if I hadn't of been so manically active.

Back on it today though.

I've already had my post weigh in treat which was a sausage and onion baguette and a hot chocolate at work. Line draw, back to business as usual :)

Lisa x

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your lovely support. Im actually feeling ok, really positive actually. Just finished my second day at my new job and have started to feel pretty good about stuff. The atmosphere in the house has started to lift and I'm sure that's because we've talked and everyone including the kids know where they stand now. Everyone seems a lot happier. We all knew how things where just no one had the balls to say it out loud. It's been said and it's made a difference. Thank god the atmosphere has lifted because it's going to be quite a while before I get a place of my own, suppose part of me hopes things will sort themselves out before then. Anyway couldn't get to class this morning, only finished work at half 11 and I know she doesn't do weigh ins after 11 unless you tell her you're going to be late... But I'm not paying close to a fiver just to get weighed at the end of class and then come home, my scales are adequate enough and there's nothing like having to clean a large pub, which includes 4 sets of toilets, a kitchen, 2 bars, a pool room, a family room, a TV room and a smoking shelter, plus 12 real ale pulls that are made of brass that need buffing up...to remind you how over weight and under fit you are - going there and trying to get it all done in 2 hours while you are feeling self conscious and sweaty while working is all the motivation I need at the moment. Anyway... Gained a pound this week. Not surprised in the slightest. Was out Monday and an all you can eat chinese buffet and I certainly did!. I didn't eat Tuesday, but ate out at the pub Wednesday night home made curry, chips and poppadoms we where in the quiz team and since it was quiz and curry night it would've been rude not to :) and we won the quiz hahahaa!! Oh and I had chocolate and crisp last night too. I'm not bothered. A lot has happened this week with some very big changes so a pound gain is nothing really considering the treats I've had - saying that though I've not stopped running around all week either, it might of been a different story if I hadn't of been so manically active. Back on it today though. I've already had my post weigh in treat which was a sausage and onion baguette and a hot chocolate at work. Line draw, back to business as usual :) Lisa x

1 on is great considering the stress and the treats. Really glad you are feeling ok about things and the atmos in the house is better. With that job you are going to be really active and clean those lbs off!!!!

FRIDAY - GREEN DAY

Nearly forgot to do this!

A) 350ml skimmed milk
A) 4 laughing cow blue cheese triangles
B) 60g wholemeal bread
B) 60g wholemeal bread

Breakfast;
2 toast with 4 laughing cow blue cheese triangles

Lunch;
Post weigh in treat: sausage and onion baguette and a hot chocolate

Tea;
SW chips, 3 quorn burgers, beans

Syns;
3 quorn burgers - 1.5
Ketchup - 2
Mayo - 2
Chocolate - 15
Crisps - 15
Refreshers - 5

:)

Lisa x

So good to hear you sounding more positive. Getting the air cleared is indeed good.

Another positive side effect of work, apart from the exercise is the boost of having your own money. What you have really earned yourself. All your focus is going to start really paying off now.

I've not really got back in track, infact I'm so far off track I need a British rail timetable :( Lisa x

Well you have had a lot going on this last week so give yourself some space and dome slack but know you're going back on it. You are doing fab so have your break and then carry on. I can talk though!!

It's your choice. Have a break whilst you get yourself more sorted, or find a way of getting back on plan. You have had a lot on and an emotional situation that would have most of us reaching for whatever is our chosen thing to stuff in our gobs when stressed. Or in my case anything, choice doesn't come into it, it's anything in the house vaguely edible.

When you are ready you can do this.

How's it going Lisa?

Back