Extra Easy to Red days

suplizi

I see the light!
Heya

Excuse this garbled rambling, but I have found my weight loss seems to have slowed down quite dramatically. I have been exclusively Extra Easy since I have started slimming world in September and been extremely happy with the amount of weight I have lost so far. I am an extremely huge eater, and have reduced it a bit by using a smaller plate! I exercise most days, I walk cycle and use the wii fit!

Now my problems come from the fact I am a woman of habit and have been doing extra easy from the start and I need some hints and tips of how red days work, I don't think green days would suit as I seem to bloat if I eat too much pasta.

What vegetables am I not supposed to eat with red days? Am I doing right by shaking it up a bit and seeing how I go from there?

Thanx in advance

Helen xxx

Thanx to you both, I think after my weds weigh in I will have a week of mainly red (may do ee on saturday for my ham egg and sw chips!) Will see how I go, and see if it shocks my body a bit. It becomes increasingly disheartening when you feel you are doing everything right and you sts. I really dont want to give up I have come to far.

Helen xx

i think your doing the right haveing a change hun and red always use to work well for me im a bit like you and green can make me feel bloated ..the other thing you could do is to change plans every so many days have a coupl of ee days and a few red ...either way good luck and enjoy your week

thankyou for your reply too, they say a change is as good as a rest, so heres hoping heh, will seem weird having 2 hebs tho!

Helen x

Hi Helen,

I know how you feel I have been doing slimming world for a couple of months and I have been doing EE, my weight loss has been up and down for the last two months I go on hol's on sat so I am going to have two weeks off the plan and then go back to trying Green/Red days and the occasional EE day and see if that helps me. Fingers crossed.

Red can be difficult to get your head around when planning meals after so long on EE, so i planned mine mainly around my HEB's a nd lots of veg to bulk it out but i did miss pasta and pots.. i.e spag bowl, i made the mince and stuffed it in a pitta instead. Yummy.

when you go back to EE youl miss the extra HE's lol.. but the red did shake it up for me.. the first week i did it i only last half a lb, we nt back to EE and lost 3lbs, i think its because of teh red week tbh as it was *week that week too! xx

i love Red days, but sometimes i have to have EE to get some carbs!!! :D

If you want any ideas have a look in my thread under the food diary section xxx

Best of luck x

i think its a personal thing - my body slow processes carbs, so if i do green or EE, i tend to lose very little compared to a week of red days!!! everybody is different though - xxx

Back