Extra Easy to Red days

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by suplizi, 6 June 2010 Social URL.

1. suplizi

suplizi I see the light!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(35.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/maintaining
    Heya

Excuse this garbled rambling, but I have found my weight loss seems to have slowed down quite dramatically. I have been exclusively Extra Easy since I have started slimming world in September and been extremely happy with the amount of weight I have lost so far. I am an extremely huge eater, and have reduced it a bit by using a smaller plate! I exercise most days, I walk cycle and use the wii fit!

Now my problems come from the fact I am a woman of habit and have been doing extra easy from the start and I need some hints and tips of how red days work, I don't think green days would suit as I seem to bloat if I eat too much pasta.

What vegetables am I not supposed to eat with red days? Am I doing right by shaking it up a bit and seeing how I go from there?

Thanx in advance

Helen xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shrinking_Bev

Shrinking_Bev Likes to eat.........alot

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(20.3%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Superfree food doesn't include sweet corn either :)

4. suplizi

suplizi I see the light!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(35.21%)
    Diet:
    Thanx to you both, I think after my weds weigh in I will have a week of mainly red (may do ee on saturday for my ham egg and sw chips!) Will see how I go, and see if it shocks my body a bit. It becomes increasingly disheartening when you feel you are doing everything right and you sts. I really dont want to give up I have come to far.

Helen xx

5. sweetchant1lly

sweetchant1lly Here we go again ..

Start Weight:
    137.44kg
    Current Weight:
    135.62kg
    Goal Weight:
    95.25kg
    Lost(%):
    1.8kg(1.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i think your doing the right haveing a change hun and red always use to work well for me im a bit like you and green can make me feel bloated ..the other thing you could do is to change plans every so many days have a coupl of ee days and a few red ...either way good luck and enjoy your week

6. suplizi

suplizi I see the light!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(35.21%)
    Diet:
    thankyou for your reply too, they say a change is as good as a rest, so heres hoping heh, will seem weird having 2 hebs tho!

Helen x

7. Gem99

Gem99 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Helen,

I know how you feel I have been doing slimming world for a couple of months and I have been doing EE, my weight loss has been up and down for the last two months I go on hol's on sat so I am going to have two weeks off the plan and then go back to trying Green/Red days and the occasional EE day and see if that helps me. Fingers crossed.

8. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Red can be difficult to get your head around when planning meals after so long on EE, so i planned mine mainly around my HEB's a nd lots of veg to bulk it out but i did miss pasta and pots.. i.e spag bowl, i made the mince and stuffed it in a pitta instead. Yummy.

when you go back to EE youl miss the extra HE's lol.. but the red did shake it up for me.. the first week i did it i only last half a lb, we nt back to EE and lost 3lbs, i think its because of teh red week tbh as it was *week that week too! xx

9. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

i love Red days, but sometimes i have to have EE to get some carbs!!! :D

If you want any ideas have a look in my thread under the food diary section xxx

Best of luck x

10. conlou1

conlou1 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi im also struggling to lose with ee and am swithching to red days in the hope it boosts my weight loss, good luck to you and i hope you have a good loss this week :)
    [​IMG]

11. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

i think its a personal thing - my body slow processes carbs, so if i do green or EE, i tend to lose very little compared to a week of red days!!! everybody is different though - xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.