• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy to Red days

suplizi

I see the light!
S: 15st3lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 5st5lb(35.21%)
Heya

Excuse this garbled rambling, but I have found my weight loss seems to have slowed down quite dramatically. I have been exclusively Extra Easy since I have started slimming world in September and been extremely happy with the amount of weight I have lost so far. I am an extremely huge eater, and have reduced it a bit by using a smaller plate! I exercise most days, I walk cycle and use the wii fit!

Now my problems come from the fact I am a woman of habit and have been doing extra easy from the start and I need some hints and tips of how red days work, I don't think green days would suit as I seem to bloat if I eat too much pasta.

What vegetables am I not supposed to eat with red days? Am I doing right by shaking it up a bit and seeing how I go from there?

Thanx in advance

Helen xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

suplizi

I see the light!
Thanx to you both, I think after my weds weigh in I will have a week of mainly red (may do ee on saturday for my ham egg and sw chips!) Will see how I go, and see if it shocks my body a bit. It becomes increasingly disheartening when you feel you are doing everything right and you sts. I really dont want to give up I have come to far.

Helen xx

sweetchant1lly

Here we go again ..
S: 137.44kg C: 135.62kg G: 95.25kg BMI: 45.5 Loss: 1.8kg(1.32%)
i think your doing the right haveing a change hun and red always use to work well for me im a bit like you and green can make me feel bloated ..the other thing you could do is to change plans every so many days have a coupl of ee days and a few red ...either way good luck and enjoy your week

suplizi

I see the light!
thankyou for your reply too, they say a change is as good as a rest, so heres hoping heh, will seem weird having 2 hebs tho!

Helen x

Gem99

S: 11st12lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 1st2lb(9.64%)
Hi Helen,

I know how you feel I have been doing slimming world for a couple of months and I have been doing EE, my weight loss has been up and down for the last two months I go on hol's on sat so I am going to have two weeks off the plan and then go back to trying Green/Red days and the occasional EE day and see if that helps me. Fingers crossed.

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Red can be difficult to get your head around when planning meals after so long on EE, so i planned mine mainly around my HEB's a nd lots of veg to bulk it out but i did miss pasta and pots.. i.e spag bowl, i made the mince and stuffed it in a pitta instead. Yummy.

when you go back to EE youl miss the extra HE's lol.. but the red did shake it up for me.. the first week i did it i only last half a lb, we nt back to EE and lost 3lbs, i think its because of teh red week tbh as it was *week that week too! xx

*EB*

Gold Member
i love Red days, but sometimes i have to have EE to get some carbs!!! :D

If you want any ideas have a look in my thread under the food diary section xxx

Best of luck x

*EB*

Gold Member
i think its a personal thing - my body slow processes carbs, so if i do green or EE, i tend to lose very little compared to a week of red days!!! everybody is different though - xxx