Extra Easy: What do you put in your SW quiche?

vicibrown

Following some advice the other day I made myself a SW quiche for snacking on - I put in it peppers and mushrooms. It was perfect for snacking on and really nice.

So, now I'm interested, what does everyone else put in their quiches? Do you have a favourite?

Re: What do you put in your SW quiche?

I put in mushrooms, baby corn cobs (cut up), peppers, broccoli, potato cubes and something like salmon. All free on ee and plenty of superfree veg :)

Hams really nice in it and broccoli. Also I half cook a steam fresh veg bag, chop it up smaller and stick that in. I also put slices of tomato on the top. Its a real "bottom of the fridge" meal!

Hams really nice in it and broccoli. Also I half cook a steam fresh veg bag, chop it up smaller and stick that in. I also put slices of tomato on the top. Its a real "bottom of the fridge" meal!

Ohhh, tomato slices on the top! I like the sound of that!

I do quorn pieces, mushrooms, peppers, red onion and halved cherry tomatoes. With a sprinkling of HExA cheese over the top - delicious!

Sometimes, if I'm having a red day, I line a muffin tray with a slice of ham, tomatoes, beaten eggs and cheese. They are gorgeous too!

I did some caramelised red onion ones. They were very nice for a change. Soften onions in a pan. Add 1tbsp water, 1tbsp sweetner and 1tbsp balsamic vineger then cook for around 20mins until soft and sticky x

I did some caramelised red onion ones. They were very nice for a change. Soften onions in a pan. Add 1tbsp water, 1tbsp sweetner and 1tbsp balsamic vineger then cook for around 20mins until soft and sticky x

I do red onions like that to use as a relish - lovely with sw scotch eggs but would be equallly as nice next to a slice of quiche

This sounds so amazing and different, def going to try that next!

myself and my friend made a nice one today !! savoury rice on the bottom, cottage cheese with chives , mushroom, ham and onion was beautiful :) i got my 1 and a half stone award today, club 10 and slimmer of the week woooooo hoo!!!!

Club10.jpg

S21.jpg

S14.jpg

S7.jpg

Sow.jpg

Well I make it the way someone on here said, beat five eggs and half a tub of cottage cheese together and mix in whatever you want to put in it and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until done. Also heard someone say they line the dish with ham which also sounds nice!

I make mine with eggs & quark (obviously)

Mushrooms, peppers, cherry tomatoes, bacon & Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages! It's delicious! Xx

I often add couscous to mine.

I make mine with pasta n sauce packets then loads on onion and anything else I fancy

Back