Extra easy!

You could check out my food diary - it's up in the diary section. I tend to chop my veg up and throw it in passata with meat of some type and then change the meat that I'm using.

If I feel it's not enough then I'll steam some fine green beans to go on the side or add more veg!

You could check out my food diary - it's up in the diary section. I tend to chop my veg up and throw it in passata with meat of some type and then change the meat that I'm using.

If I feel it's not enough then I'll steam some fine green beans to go on the side or add more veg!

thanks for that i am off to check out your diary x

Yeah i can't quite see how EE should work, i guess it does. The whole plan seems unbelievable in how you can eat so much food and yet still lose weight. But i can get my head around the seperating the carbs from the meat, but having free red and green food, HOW does it work???

I am vegetarian so am on green days anyway, and followed the plan from years ago before EE existed.
But Hubby goes to club and i read all the EE stuff, just cant understand it!
He mostly has green days anyway and uses HEB for some meat some of the days and he has 1 red day a week.

Hi Rach

I have lost 40 pounds in 8 weeks on EE, believe me it works.

Trust in the process. Follow the plan, exercise more, control your portion sizes and drink water. It will work :D

Hi Rach

I have lost 40 pounds in 8 weeks on EE, believe me it works.

Trust in the process. Follow the plan, exercise more, control your portion sizes and drink water. It will work :D

Brilliant results but I'd like to add - you do not need to exercise more, control your portion sizes or drink water for EE to work. It will work without doing those things so don't think they are a necessity!

EE works because you naturally limit the red and green foods as you can have both and the third superfree does the same job.
Not forgetting you also reduce your A and B choices to one of each.
I don't eat a green day meals worth of pasta and a red day meals worth of meat on an EE day, both are naturally reduced to fit my plate.

Just trust it. If you do exercise and drink lots of water then great, but you don't have to. ;)

I'm only a newbie really, but am following the green plan as I'm a veggie. I eat loads and i'm losing the weight slowly and steadily. This is such a non-diet it feels crazy at times. But I'm just loving it!

thanks for all the replies ladies....cmcewn...40lb in 8 weeks! thats brilliant!

Back