Extra easy!

xrachx

arrgg am i the only one that doesnt trust it? lol it doesnt make sense to me that you can eat everything that is on red and green:confused: i used to do sw years ago when it was just red and green days they they brought out the other plan (cant remember what its called now lol) now i rejoined 4 weeks ago and discovered this extra easy...she explained it all and that was it she had lost me, i am almost afraid to try it lol is there anyone else thats new to it that feels the same way??

I was like you - but my first week back on SW I lost 3.5lb. Last week I had a rubbish week with eating because I was moving and it was pure hell, the days that I could keep on track I did as Extra Easy and lost 4lb!

I like to mix my week up between EE and Green - give it a try one day and see how you do :)

its the 1/3 superfree element that makes it work i think, in a way its a kind of portion control so you dont go overboard on the free foods :) you were always able to eat most things that were free on either plan, you just used to have to use a HexB for it (hope this is making sense) whereas now you dont have to xx

ughhh so i have to have 1/3 free food at everymeal? and i can have meat and potatoes aswell...say for instance i could have a jacket potato, chicken fillet and some salad but the salad would have to be 1/3 of my plate?

i could have steak and sw chips and lots of salad?

yeah, its worth saying aswell that is just "recommended" that you have the 1/3 SF, its not absolutely 100% set in stone but most people tend to agree that to get results you do need to follow it xx

thats the thing isnt it, i always stick salad on cos its just what i think i should do, i need to think of a few veggy combos i think, thanks for the replies ladies.

my fav 1/3 is making home made ratatoulle with tinned toms, courgette, peppers, mushrooms and adding that to most things that you owuld not normally put salad with

it doesnt work for me - i end up 'over carbing' with my potatoes and pasta - i tried to do EE all 7 days, but now tend to just do EE one or 2 days a week - cos i stick to red the rest of the time!!!! I have better losses with Red days - and love it! xxx

Good luck - the 3rd of a plate of veggies, is the bit i found hard to keep to! xxxx

Last edited:
it doesnt work for me - i end up 'over carbing' with my potatoes - i tried to do EE all 7 days, but now tend to just do EE one or 2 days a week - cos i stick to red the rest of the time!!!! I have better losses with Red days - and love it! xxx

Good luck - the 3rd of a plate of veggies, is the bit i found hard to keep to! xxxx

I have better losses with red days as well and tend to stick to them as much as possible. On green days I still find myself sticking to 198grms of potatoes, it is habit to eat that amount and it is enough.

Ellebear has good results, I think I have too but every night after I have finished my dinner of meat, potatoes and vegetables, followed by diced, fresh fruit topped with yogurt I can not believe it is a diet, but it is and it works . I have lost 45lbs now and am still losing even though it is slower.

Have faith but do whichever one of the plans suits you best. If good old fashioned SW, red days and green days is the one for you, go for it !!!

Good luck !!!!!

my fav 1/3 is making home made ratatoulle with tinned toms, courgette, peppers, mushrooms and adding that to most things that you owuld not normally put salad with
thanks for that i only said to my lovely other i am gonna do a ratatoulle x

oooh add some paprika (i now add it to all my pasta/tomato dishes its mmmm)

alot of people use paprika i noticed, i will have to have a look through my cupboards im sure i have some somewhere.

If it has been at the back of the cupboard for any length of time, it probably won't taste of very much any more. Check it out before you use it, or you might be disappointed.

Paprika can lose its flavour quite quickly compared with other spices.

If it has been at the back of the cupboard for any length of time, it probably won't taste of very much any more. Check it out before you use it, or you might be disappointed.

Paprika can lose its flavour quite quickly compared with other spices.

oohh i never knew that thanks!

Back