Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sweet83, 29 September 2010 Social URL.

1. sweet83

sweet83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(24.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was on the slimming world last year and it was working well for me. I was doing red/green days and stayed away from extra easy as i didn't want to complicate things and get it wrong as i was having such great losses.

Has anyone experience a change in their weight loss compared to when they were doing red/green days??

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Theria

Theria Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(19.91%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Mixed R/G/EE)

Last edited: 8 March 2014
  4. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Started on EE, felt too free, mainly do Green days now but EE maybe once or twice a week for convenience. People have said they experience really big losses when they take up a new day - I want to venture into Red but don't always have access to meat!

xxx

5. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This week I did two green days and a red day, the rest were EE, I lost a measly 0.5lbs, sticking to EE, hopefully I'll lose at least a pound next week... :D

6. louisehj

louisehj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(19.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I follow extra easy. I have done red/green days in the past but this time round I have just done extra easy. I usually stick to the plan for the first couple of months but this time I have stuck to it for 8 months, lost 2.5 stone and reached my target. I have lost just over an average of 1lb per week but have found extra easy easier to stick to long term rather than red/green.

7. sweet83

sweet83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(24.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for your replies, congratulations on your losses. Quite a mixture then. I guess its just a question of what works for each individual. I will stick to red/green for now and when i am up and runnin i might venture into extra easy.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.