Extra Easy??

sweet83

I was on the slimming world last year and it was working well for me. I was doing red/green days and stayed away from extra easy as i didn't want to complicate things and get it wrong as i was having such great losses.

Has anyone experience a change in their weight loss compared to when they were doing red/green days??

xx

Last edited:
This week I did two green days and a red day, the rest were EE, I lost a measly 0.5lbs, sticking to EE, hopefully I'll lose at least a pound next week... :D

I follow extra easy. I have done red/green days in the past but this time round I have just done extra easy. I usually stick to the plan for the first couple of months but this time I have stuck to it for 8 months, lost 2.5 stone and reached my target. I have lost just over an average of 1lb per week but have found extra easy easier to stick to long term rather than red/green.

Thanks for your replies, congratulations on your losses. Quite a mixture then. I guess its just a question of what works for each individual. I will stick to red/green for now and when i am up and runnin i might venture into extra easy.

xx

Back