Extra easy

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by SueJ52, 5 March 2011 Social URL.

1. SueJ52

SueJ52 Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Just started extra easy. If I have jacket pot with chilli, would a fruit salad class as 1/3 superfree to have afterwards or would I need a salad with jacket spud.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kwise1

Kwise1  THE WISE ONE 

Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I hope I am not too late to reply- my book states that you need to fill your plate with 1/3 Superfree foods - the list is for fruit as well as veg , but you may need to look at the lists to help you.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. lolacola

lolacola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You should be having the salad with the jacket potato.

The deal with the 1/3 superfree is so that it limits the amount of food you eat by filling you up with lower energy density foods.

If you had the fruit salad after the JP then it would have done nothing to limit the free food you ate in the main meal - you could, however, eat the fruit salad BEFORE your JP, and then give yourself a smaller portion of the chilli and potato?

5. ladeebug

ladeebug Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I'm glad you've said that, I thought along the same lines too where fruit is concerned. So it's what is actually on your plate rather than the part of the whole meal.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.