Extra easy

SueJ52

Just started extra easy. If I have jacket pot with chilli, would a fruit salad class as 1/3 superfree to have afterwards or would I need a salad with jacket spud.

SueJ52 said:
Just started extra easy. If I have jacket pot with chilli, would a fruit salad class as 1/3 superfree to have afterwards or would I need a salad with jacket spud.

I hope I am not too late to reply- my book states that you need to fill your plate with 1/3 Superfree foods - the list is for fruit as well as veg , but you may need to look at the lists to help you.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You should be having the salad with the jacket potato.

The deal with the 1/3 superfree is so that it limits the amount of food you eat by filling you up with lower energy density foods.

If you had the fruit salad after the JP then it would have done nothing to limit the free food you ate in the main meal - you could, however, eat the fruit salad BEFORE your JP, and then give yourself a smaller portion of the chilli and potato?

I'm glad you've said that, I thought along the same lines too where fruit is concerned. So it's what is actually on your plate rather than the part of the whole meal.

Back