Extra Easy

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by scobyboo, 2 February 2014.

1. scobyboo

scobyboo Well-Known Member

Can someone please help me. I am very new to Slimming World, I have only joined tonight and am trying to get my head around it all. Am I right in thinking that you can either have a red, green or extra easy day?
    I am finding it rather confusing!!
  2. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

Thats right hun, but unless you are vegetarian I would focus on Extra Easy for the moment until you understand SW a bit more. Otherwise it will just get confusing xx
  3. scobyboo

Hi PatchWorkPuss

I am Veggie, and find it all very confusing!! Was just wanting to make sure I understood that bit. Ha I have to rest to understand now!!

Thank you x
  4. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Well-Known Member

If you are vegetarian just do green days, the rest are more for meAt eaters
  5. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

I'm vegetarian too hun. The green plan would be better for you thank extra easy. Did your consultant explain it at all? Some don't unless you insist on it rather than Extra Easy so give them a call as ask for help. There's a separate book in your pack that is all about the green and red plans, so just read the relevant section over and over and it will eventually become second nature. Any questions just give a shout and someone will be able to help :)
  6. scobyboo

Hi again Patch

I joined online. I have been reading up on it all but its a lot to take in
  7. mumpsimus

mumpsimus Well-Known Member

It is a lot to take in! I'm still taking in loads of info and I'm on week 2.

Welcome x