Extra Easy

gonabslim79

Hello,

I think i am back. i started a few months ago and fell off the wagon.

this was when extra easy came out, lots of people were a bit scepital.

Now that its all settled down. what do you think about it now.? are you losses good?

thinking i should start agin on monday.

x:eek:

Hello! I do an extra easy day every now and then, more so when I am going out for a meal as it gives me a bit more freedom on the menu. My weight loss doesnt seem to suffer when I do do one however I am still struggling to get my hed around it! I guess it goes against everything I have learnt so far!

I think going for a mix of all the days is best until you figure what is good for you. I lose more when i do more red days but feel fuller on green days!

Good luck, let me know how you get on!

Gem

My results are varied on it, lost 5.5lb in the first two weeks then gained 1.5 out of nowhere! Didn't do it again!!

Extra easy is so easy

I've been following the Extra Easy diet plan since Jan. 15th 2009 when I joined SW and have lost over 1.5 stone now. I have found it to be so flexible especially with feeding the family too. We eat the same evening meals. I found it was easier to cut bread out nearly all the time. I have porridge as my healthy ex. and I have to use 3.5 syns every day on flaxseed on it to keep away the hot flushes. I eat chocolate and ice cream regularly and I have only been able to exercise in the last four weeks due to a knee injury. I will be getting my Bronze Body Magic sticker next week.

My advice is to ask your consultant to go over the rules for Extra Easy because when you understand what they are it is so easy to experiment with different food groups and find what works for you to lose weight on this plan.

BTW twenty years ago I followed the Rosemary Conley Hip and Thigh Diet and remember her saying to never eat rice the night before weighing-in as it helped your body to retain water which negatively affected the reading. It may have been something as simple as that that caused you to put on fluid weight.

Back