Extra help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by LASHES30, 15 August 2011 Social URL.

1. LASHES30

LASHES30 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone ive been on a few times, been at sw 4 a month an I've lost 8 pds. It is such a brilliant lifestyle to follow but I have to admit defeat 4 a bit.
    I've tried to deny my issues wit food an thought if I followed the plan tht they would disappear, but they run so much deeper. I'm so unhappy constantly, I feel like food rules my life cos it dictates my moods,my lifestyle - everything an I've no energy for it anymore.

I started the plan really well but the last 2 weeks ive been binging constantly an thn starving myself 4 cpl of days b4 weigh in to try an get a loss. It's the total opposite of what sw stands for.
    I'm sick of being in suchbad moods all the time an it's not fair on my 3 kids or my hubby who av no idea of this problem.
    Sorry for the big long post but I'm going to see a councillor 2m an I'm gona start bein honest wit myself and everyone else.
    Best wishes to you all on your weight loss journey, u r all an inspiration.
    I'll hopefully be back on when I get my issues sorted out.
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kels1991

kels1991 Member

Diet:
    Simming World
    Good luck with everything!! slimming world not for everyone - really hope that you can be happy again soon!! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.