Extraaaaaa easy :-)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kim&Leah, 14 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I lost a stone and a half after my second pregnancy with SW just doing green days but then since then I've messed around with other diets. I've not gained anything, but I've not lost anything either.
    I didn;t go to the meetings last time but I am going tomorrow night but doing my shopping today.
    I just wanted extra easy explaining to me. I know that if it's free on either days then it's free on EE, but is it just basic foods like pasta, rice, potatoes, meat, fish etc, or is it ANY food that's free on either days?
    When I did green days before I became obsessed with asda's chickpea dahl which is free on green. Does that mean it's free on EE aswell, and can I put chicken with it?
    Many thanks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Aileen

Aileen Full Member

ANYTHING that is free on red or green is free on EE.

However, you are only allowed, 1 HXa and 1 HXb.

Also, with EE, its recommended that you try and fill your plate with 1/3 superfree food.

Hope that helps :)

4. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you.... one HE b, is that 2 slices of wholemeal bread or is it one slice for example?

5. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i think its one slice from a 800g loaf, or two slices from a 400g loaf or a 57g wholemeal bun :) there are other things you can use as your B choice though like cereal, cereal bars, dried fruit, olive oil etc. xx

6. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck with your first meeting and come along and join us in the wednesday weighers thread.

7. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you all.. I've decided to find a meeting to go to tonight instead :)

8. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    couple of more questions if you don't mind. I couldn't get to class last night I didn't really have time so I'm going tonight, plus tonight's meeting is only a 2 minute walk away.

For breakfast I'm going to have beans on wholemeal toast with lots of mushrooms.. Can the mushrooms be counted as my 1/3 superfree??
    And I know you can mix red/green days but can you mix EE up during the week and alternate between red/green/EE?
    Anybody found their weight loss to be higher on any of the plans? I'd imagine red days to be more effective but I'm not a big meat eater so I would find it boring pretty quickly xx

9. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Yes mushrooms can be your 1/3rd. You can swap and change which plans you do daily so long as all of that day you stick to the same plan. I rarely do a whole week of the same.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.