Extras

Hello,

Maybe a silly question but can I have like super free chewing gum or maybe like ribena? One of my friends was on the lipotrim diet some time ago and he said he still had his chewing gum and the sugar free pop just to help him along really.

Now I know that it's a Total food replacement diet but I can't really see it doing much damage if I did but I'd just like a second opinion really.

Thank you

Liam

intermusic said:
Hello,

Maybe a silly question but can I have like super free chewing gum or maybe like ribena? One of my friends was on the lipotrim diet some time ago and he said he still had his chewing gum and the sugar free pop just to help him along really.

Now I know that it's a Total food replacement diet but I can't really see it doing much damage if I did but I'd just like a second opinion really.

Thank you

Liam

Hi Liam, you are not allowed gum on this diet but you are allowed some powders I get from my pharmacy to flavour your water, have you already started ? X

intermusic said:
Hello.

Yes I'm already on it, what are these powders? Do they taste ok?

I get them from my chemist they don't have carbs or fat u buy a tub for about £6 I have a mango and sparkling orange you add them to water very nice and you can have as much as you like on TFR ask your chemist :) Good Luck

intermusic said:
Sounds good, what is the name of it? How big is the tub? Like 10 glasses worth for £6 ?

Hi, you can add as much or as little as you like not sure of name it comes in a White sealed container with the flavour on it deffo get more than 10 glasses loads more I will get the name and info on Tuesday when I go to weigh in.
How are you doing ?

intermusic said:
Hey, I go on Sunday so I'll ask them when I'm there thanks.
All good so far, you?

Hi Intermusic, bet your excited for Sunday ? The dreaded weekend is here I wish I could just keep in the working routine 7 days a week, my weekends use to consist of junk food and wine so breaking this habit is going to take a while but gonna keep online alot this weekend and might even look at smaller clothes online I might fancy when I shift some weight. Your doing great keep it up :)

Back