Extreme Hair Loss & Now Losing Eyelashes :(

It cetainly wouldn't be a silly thing to see the doc about Tan as it can be a symptom of many different things - however - if you'd feel more comfy have a word with a pharmacist first. See how you feel about what they say and then decide about going to GP. xx

Gem i know your hair is lovely - i didnt realise you lost some too? Has yours been fine ever since?

I lost a LOT of hair. I didn't notice it during TFR but a few weeks after I came off LT I noticed it. Thing is I've got so much of the stuff that it's always come out when I brush but I have this massive paddle brush and it got to the point that I brushed my hair and the brush was filled to the point where you couldn't even see the bristles. It fell out in the shower and if I wore it down I looked like I was moulting. Got really down about it as it seemed to last a while and when straightened it was really noticeable that it had severely thinned but suddenly it just seemed to stop. It took several months for it to come back but I can promise you that it did and I'm back to having the biggest hair in Plymouth ;)

Hang in there honey, I'm sure it'll come back soon. I'd still get it checked out if you're worried.

Poor Tanya, hair loss is bad enough and we prepare for it but when it just keeps falling out, it will be so depressing. Defo go to doc to confirm that lt is the cause. Start taking nourkrin and keep taking it for at least six months. Hair has a long life cycle. Starving the body means that no energy goes into maintaining hair growth. As you spent so long on lt, this probably accounts for the amount of hair you are losing now.
While it is upsetting, it will come back. I would steer clear of all processing of your hair as this will make you lose it more quickly.
Put up with it and it will all come again. I have often heard you say that losing some hair is preferable to being an unhealthy weight.
I've noticed my own starting to come out a bit after 19 weeks on lt. While, I don't like it, I cling to the thought it will be short term.
keep us posted on how you get on.

I really hope it does come back like all of yous - i think i might give lipotrim a ring or email and get some facts .... not that they are much use really :giggle:

And as for false eyelashes - had them once, never again! They ruined my eyelashes for a good 6months as when i took them off it took my real eyelashes with em! lol

Back