Extreme Makeover - would you go for it?!

Would you have an Extreme Makeover?

• Hell yeah, where do I sign?!

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • Ummm, yes I think so but a little scared!

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don't think I would - just because!

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Not in this lifetime - what you get is what you see!!

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
31 people would go for it, in spite of nearly half of them being scared! :eek:

6 people wouldn't - for various reasons!

This is fascinating, and I love reading the comments :cool:

It is very interesting, isn't it!?! Given the current fashion for having your bits nipped and tucked - I wonder what we will think as a society in 10 years time......Maybe it'll be compulsory hahahahahahhaha!

I would love to but I dont want my face re arranging lol!!!

Just boobs and tum would do nicely for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Not bothered about sretch marks, its my apron I want to get rid of!!!

i would do it now if someone asked me to

would have lipo
breast uplift
tummy and inner thight lift/tuck
chin and cheek bone implants and fat removed from under chin
upper eyelids and perhaps thread face lift : )

Yes! I have had an extreme makeover on living tv and i have no regrets at all. It was an amazing experience and it is like a fairy tale. Would do it again tomorrow!

What was the bit that hurt the most though Katie??? I know I'm a little morbid!!! :)

Do you know what none of it really hurt. the most painful bit was having my nails done! After the surgery it was a little uncomfortable but 5 days after i was out shopping in London! To complete my transformatin i am saving to have a thigh lift and a lower body lift then i think i am done!

Really!!! You look so good Katie....I remember meeting you in Corby last year when you were doing your counsellor training....I was on the Counsellors bench at the back!....and you looked great then much less now after the makeover.

Are you coming to the Christmas conference? I'm hoping to be there so hope to meet you again .... :)

Hi Katie

I watched the first half the night it was on and the second in bed last night........ you look bloody stunning girl just sooooooooo amazing and have a beautiful smile and i even love the way you speak!!!! i actually shed a little tear of happiness for ya when i was watching it!!!

Gen xx

ps.. did you get to meet the guy who was on with ya?? he transformation was brill too!! amazing what nice teeth can do eh!

I would definitely - in fact I've applied before!! The only thing I would struggle with is being away from the kids, especially my autistic son. Otherwise I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'd have a tummy tuck, my breasts lifted and my eyes done for starts!

Lynne x

Yup.. i'd be up for that! have seen the body lifts etc.. and would love a flat tum, trim hips, thighs and pert boobies. :D ;)

"She Devil"

Not saying I wouldn't like some small improvements here and there. But I definitely wouldn't want an extreme makeover. I couldn't bear to change so drastically away from what I am and am meant to be.

Remember the 'She Devil'!!!

I think psychologically it would be very hard for me if I did something like that.

However maybe for some psychologically it would be a positive but I wouldn't recommend anyone do it without thinking it through long and hard with the help of counselling.

Dizzy x

Just to add I don't watch the show to know quite how extreme the makeover is.

It would be nice to be somewhat 'perfect' with the aid of surgery but i dont know whether i'd have a massive shock...and deep regret

Because of this - i'd probably not do it.

Ivy

NOPE i coudn't do it. ive thought about it. but i know i would regret having my body chopped about with.

the one thing i wish they would show on the extreme makeovers is the extent of the scarring.

they show the befores and then the reveal but i wanna see the gruesome details.

ive seen some awful scarring in real life. not something i would want to live with myself..i prefer my wobby bits i think.

Back