F*** me - that was hard work!

ChubLock

Silver Member
I went to a gym class today called 'Boot Camp' because my mate Rach asked if I'd like to go along. I didn't quite click that maybe Boot Camp wasn't going to be a walk in the park.

Oh my word...the complete and utter shame. I lasted 15mins...yes 15mins before a) I thought my head was gonna explode I had such a bad headache b) I was gonna sweat myself to death and c) I thought my whole body was going to collapse.

icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

Hmm, maybe the Boot Camp class wasn't the best gym class to ever start on. It was my first ever class, and an experience I will never forget.

Good old Rach lasted the whole hour and said she could do another class. I, on the other hand, have decided maybe just plain old aerobics is a better class for me to do.

Ho hum!

Well what was boot camp?
Lynne x

Oh dear! Never mind, at least you've taken the first step. Other classes should br relatively easier. For most of us just getting back into exercise, an hour of any kind of class is hard anyway, not to talk of 'bootcamp'! Don't let that put you off though. I'm sure you'll find classes that are more do-able.

Think boot camp is something that the JJB chain do early mornings...might be circuit training and the like? I'll ask at my JJB tomorrow...

They have just started doing Boot Camp at my gym....I kinda looked in on it and thought sod that for a game of soldiers!! lol
I'll stick to my other stuff I think...maybes one day! Oh I used to be in the RMP (TA) in my younger fitter days so I know what proper boot camp is like but this gym one scared me!! lol

Yeah, it's circuits and circuits rule really, but are harsh if you are not so fit!

Back