F*** me - that was hard work!

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by ChubLock, 21 October 2008 Social URL.

1. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.44%)
    Diet:
    SW/5:2
    I went to a gym class today called 'Boot Camp' because my mate Rach asked if I'd like to go along. I didn't quite click that maybe Boot Camp wasn't going to be a walk in the park.

Oh my word...the complete and utter shame. I lasted 15mins...yes 15mins before a) I thought my head was gonna explode I had such a bad headache b) I was gonna sweat myself to death and c) I thought my whole body was going to collapse.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hmm, maybe the Boot Camp class wasn't the best gym class to ever start on. It was my first ever class, and an experience I will never forget.

Good old Rach lasted the whole hour and said she could do another class. I, on the other hand, have decided maybe just plain old aerobics is a better class for me to do.

Ho hum!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wizzbang

wizzbang Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well what was boot camp?
    Lynne x

4. lauramumof2

lauramumof2 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    aww well, 15 mins is better than nothing. Well done for trying!

5. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    Oh dear! Never mind, at least you've taken the first step. Other classes should br relatively easier. For most of us just getting back into exercise, an hour of any kind of class is hard anyway, not to talk of 'bootcamp'! Don't let that put you off though. I'm sure you'll find classes that are more do-able.

6. nexangelus

nexangelus Carpe diem, baby!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(15.58%)
    Diet:
    Clean eating (no processed food)
    Think boot camp is something that the JJB chain do early mornings...might be circuit training and the like? I'll ask at my JJB tomorrow...

7. Prinzessin

Prinzessin Shoe Queen!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    They have just started doing Boot Camp at my gym....I kinda looked in on it and thought sod that for a game of soldiers!! lol
    I'll stick to my other stuff I think...maybes one day! Oh I used to be in the RMP (TA) in my younger fitter days so I know what proper boot camp is like but this gym one scared me!! lol

8. nexangelus

nexangelus Carpe diem, baby!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(15.58%)
    Diet:
    Clean eating (no processed food)
    Yeah, it's circuits and circuits rule really, but are harsh if you are not so fit!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.