F word-gordon ramsay.mmm

julz4gbr

want to mini
Are we all loving Gordon Ramsay.
Glad not married to him though, can you just imagine trying to say no thanks i`ll stick to my shakes.I DON`T THINK SO.:D

In a word YES mmmmm!

Gorgeous dress porgeous xx

Argh noooo i cant stand him! lol x

Lol G how many dress compliments du get a day hun? You look fab xx

Have to add that chris moyles does a darn good impression of ramsay.

Haha you deserve them honey you have inspired many including me xx

Gordom Ramsey...SEX ON LEGS...He's definitely one of my 5 free passes..mmmmmm gorgeous.

ps georgie, how many wardrobes do you have???!!! lol...beautiful dress.

Mmmmm, now would I eat his FOOD or HIM?!?!? :drool:

I love watching F Word but its soooooooooo flippin difficult when you arent eating!!!!

Porgeous - you look fab, the before picture doesnt even look like the same person (hope you dont mind me saying that!). Im new on here and just wondered how long it took you and did you do exercise or just the diet alone?? x

Gordon Ramsey is yummy but not sure about the cheese he was eating last night with the maggots yuk:sign0137:

mmm i love gordon ramsey watch all his programmes love the kitchen nightmares he's such a miserable so and so though. I read it his book humble pie and its a good read :)

As a bloke I really can't see the attraction Ramsey holds for you ladies...

All I can deduce from this is that you all have the hots for arrogant tossers who swear a lot....

I'm well in :D Who's first ?

LOL I can't really explain what makes him sexy, especially for an old dude (LOL) but there is just something about him...

Back