F1

I will watch it but my OH is a great fan. We spent our holiday in Melbourne in 2008 when Louis Hamilton became World Champion.
That really was a holiday of a lifetime and the atmosphere for the whole week was brilliant.

I love it!! thing is its rather too expensive for us to go so instead we follow the BTCC and will be at Donington this Sunday, unfortunatly we'll miss the China Grand Prix :(
Normally its touring cars one week( in the flesh) and F1( on TV) the next but they're gone and done F1 2 weeks on the trot!! aarrgghh

If you have access on the go I'll put the results up for you on Sunday :) then least you'll know how your fav doing x

If you have access on the go I'll put the results up for you on Sunday :) then least you'll know how your fav doing x
thanks a lot thats really kind of you but a friend takes his little tranny radio so we'll huddle round it hehehe xx

Love F1 (and the BTCC too) and tend to watch most of the races frantically screaming at the TV for the Brits to get a move on. I think that Paul Di Resta (Sp?) the new Brit might something good for the future specially if he gets into a better car. Cannot stand Seb Vettel - he is very arrogant - thinks he is a mini Schumacher - another guy I could not stand - cannot fault his driving skills tho, but Vettel is a bit of a plum at times and really really hope that he gets knocked off his pedestal very soon.

love F1 mark webber is my fave, my OH works next door to the Red Bull factory in milton keynes and quite often sees him, keep asking him to ask Mark to sign my hat! :rolleyes:

Back