Fab fab flexi day!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by letsgetlosing, 8 July 2011 Social URL.

1. letsgetlosing

letsgetlosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Wento an awesome themepark with the family and knew it was going to be a flexi syn day. I kept it reasosnable though, for lunch i thought it was going to be just fast food, but they had fresh salads available so I had one :) Am pleased with myself that I didnt follow everyone else and have a pizza or burger and chippies!
    Later, I had a magnum! And when we got home, I had a few glasses of wine with my free dinner of couscous and roasted veg.

So overall, a high syn day but could have been worse. And our day was so fabulous, I have absolutly no regret!

This is why I love SW. I had the freedom to enjoy a really special day out with my family, knowing that today was a new day and it will be 100% until W.I

Am still hoping for a loss ....cheeky I know....but will see next Tuesday!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

That doesn't sound too bad at all! So basically you had a Magnum and wine! It could have been a heck of a lot worse, well done!!

4. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    I bet if you countedit all up its not bad at all! Plus all that walking with havd counteracted alot of the magnum calories!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.