**fab friday !!!!**

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
morning ladies ,
well after a planned day off on mothers day and a gain off 4lbs :eek:l am please to say l have lost the 4lbs regain ''yeah'' and an extra 1lb ,so lm pleased lm back loosing again but lm still not in ketosis after 5 days has anyone else had this problem ?

I am only on day 3 so have to wait till Sunday but I will let you know although my mouth tastes like POOH!

Hi Ann,

Well done on getting back on track!! I don't ever use the ketostix so I don't know how long it takes me to get into ketosis after time off! So basically I'm no good to you:D but you're doing great all the same. Happy shaking!

Mary
xx

I had a day off for mothers day and feck me I can't get back on track!! I wa doing soo well aswell :,(

Hi everyone!!
Not be on much this week, have had a rotten week, been really poorly and not happy :(

Havent stuck to cd this week, but then I havent actually eaten much all week as was feeling so ill!
Had a quick peek at the scales and have lost 4lbs

Back on track now, but am struggling to get through the shakes,just dont want to eat anything at all... if only I could have always been like that, wouldnt be in the state Im in now :sigh:
Looking forward to another good weightloss next week!!

Back