Fabulous first week - now to keep the motivation going!

:doing the happy dance:

:happy036::party0011::bunnydance::faint2::bliss:

O.M.G.

-4.5 lbs this week!

Had to weigh myself twice just in case I was still asleep! THAT makes up for last week's 0.5 lb.

Smashed into the 18s and got my 4 stone shiny. Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.

(Holiday next week - I am determined not to ruin it all!)

well done sweetheart your smashing it x x x

Trying to keep my syns low until I go away on Sunday evening so I've got a few spare for the holiday. I'll be back home on Wednesday evening so that doesn't give me enough time to go seriously overboard, right?! Actually I don't want to splurge, I don't want to spoil my progress.

Why would I when the food's so delicious?! Dinner tonight was amazing :)

Attachments

• image-2919515773.jpg
    image-2919515773.jpg
    502.6 KB · Views: 27
Exactly! Who knew eating so healthily could be so tasty! Hope you have a great time love x

looks lovely darling xx

After a week away, trying to be good but also trying to enjoy my holiday I've gained 3 lbs.

And you know what - I'm not bothered or upset about it. I really enjoyed my time away and I got straight back on plan the morning after arriving home. I've now got 5 weeks before I go away on my main holiday of the year - so it's focus time :D. Also, some pictures are up online of the holiday and I actually thought I looked pretty good! In photos even I can see the marked difference that losing weight has made to me. My friends I went away with (who I haven't seen since early May) also noticed - and they're all blokes, so I was pleased by that - normally they wouldn't notice anything unless you stuff it under their noses!

I've removed my four stone shiny for this week - but I am determined to get it back next week!

3lb is nothing on the price of a great time away :D So glad you had fun lovely! You'll be back down in no time :)

HM Nando's for dinner - Aldi Piri Piri chicken (3.5 syns), spicy chips and salad (0.5 for dressing).

Stuffed.

:eat:

Attachments

• image-131519387.jpg
    image-131519387.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 32
It's a weekend for Fake Aways! Curry tonight - Keema Madras (2 for this portion), Vee Tee pilau rice (2 for half the pack) and a side salad.

Nom.

Only used 8 syns today so far, a few spare for later if required :)

I feel better in just 2 days of eating good food again. Not that I was eating rubbish when I was away, but there was a distinct lack of the fruit and veg I eat "normally" on SW and it took a toll!

Attachments

• image-1454678271.jpg
    image-1454678271.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 34
lovely fakeaways yumyum x x x x

Hi just wanted to say how well you have done I am reading your diary and completely motivated to start Slimming world today. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey. Xxxx

Progress shots

SW progress.jpg

Bit nervous about posting these....but I was putting some shots from our holiday up online and it made me realise just how much I've changed. There are very few shots of me at my heaviest. Very few indeed - we all know *that* feeling, I'm sure :)

They're cropped down from other photos, to remove people etc. so not the best quality, and it would have been better to have full length ones, but never mind - I think they show a glimpse just how far I've come :bliss:

WI tomorrow - and I'm hoping that last week's 3lb gain (Oh, holiday food! Oh, beer!) will have been banished.

Good luck with WI tomorrow.

You have come so far and should be proud of yourself

xxx

Well I never, look at the definition on you! :) You can definitely tell love :)

Good luck for the weigh in :)

you look amazing and can tell loads how much you have lost good luck for w.i tomorrow

Thanks for your comments - it's not just me, is it? :D

WI has happened 3.5 lbs off!! :clap::happy036::winner:

So that's last week's holiday gain banished and an extra half pound for luck!

I have claimed my 4 stone shiny back and I ain't letting it go this time.

Well done on your loss hun.

xxx

Back