Fabulous first week - now to keep the motivation going!

You have had a stressful time hun and sometimes we do fall back on old ways. Onwards and upwards. You can do it xx

You have had a stressful time hun and sometimes we do fall back on old ways. Onwards and upwards. You can do it xx

Thank you :)

They're rubbish excuses, but they're the only ones I've got! I am back to the plan with a vengeance today.

Wednesday May 21st 2014

Rather more cheerful this morning - ridiculous gain appears to have gone away. (4lbs! Zap. Pow. Kersplat. Overnight! How? :confused: ) Here's hoping it stays away until official WI tomorrow.

EE today

B : All Bran (HEXB), strawberries, Aldi yoghurt (1.5)

L : WM pasta, HM spaghetti sauce (2) with l/o baked beans mixed through, huge salad

IMG_0330.jpg

D : Hunter's Chicken (3.5) with huge salad

HEXA : Milk in tea

Snacks : Banana, 2 satsumas
Tried a Mugshot for the first time today (BBQ Beef flavour). Vile...utterly vile. Went straight down the sink / in the bin :sign0137: Glad I only bought the one!

Last edited:
yeaahhh 4lbs gone great stuff x x

yeaahhh 4lbs gone great stuff x x

Phantom numbers, chezz! Here one day, gone the next. I'm thinking it was just retained water weight for my two days off plan.

Well...I hope it was, because if it reappears tonight for tomorrow's weigh in I will be mightily grumpy!

its gone hun im sure off that your doing ace x x x

My flabber is well and truly ghasted. I am confused and bewildered.

2.5lbs off! After the dreadful Sunday/Monday I had? This one I truly don't deserve, but I'm going to grab it and RUN! :bliss:

Only 1/2 lb more for 3 1/2 stones! Only 1 1/2 lbs more for a total of 50 lbs lost! Whoop!

Last edited:
Thursday May 22nd 2014

Isn't it funny how those pesky numbers on the scales can have *such* an affect on our mood? (I like that Special K advert where the scales show words, not numbers). Anyway - today's mood is : happy and excited to get to the next milestones.

EE today

B : All Bran (HEXB), Aldi yoghurt (1.5), strawberries

L : L/o Hunter's Chicken (3.5), SW chips, salad

IMG_0331.jpg

D : Gammon, stir fry veg, noodles, stir fry sauce (3)

Snacks : Apple, 2 satsumas

Attachments

• IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    584 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
And another thing to be happy about today - I have hot water! :0bathtime:

(OK, the heating isn't working, but hey - it's not terribly important right now!)

Gosh Theria it's been a bit of a week! Here's a big whoop whoop for another awesome loss, successful catching (and overtaking) of wagons, hot running water and more mini-targets in touching distance.

Oh, and a big thumbs down for those cheeky mid-week weigh-ins - they never help! ;)

Friday and Saturday 13rd & 14th May 2014

Friday : EE

B1 (0500) : All Bran GC (HEXB), strawberries, Aldi yoghurt (1.5)

B2 (0900) : WM pitta (7.5), bacon, LM sausages, tomato, lettuce

L : Out with my Mum - red pepper / lentil / lemon soup (guessed at 4, it wasn't creamy or oily), salmon salad with FF dressing, tartar sauce (1.5)

D : Pasta n sauce, HM chilli, lettuce, sp onion, Aldi yoghurt (1.5)

Snacks : Banana, 2 satsumas

Weekly syns : Day 2 - 27.5/30

..........................................................................................................................................................

Saturday : EE?

B : WM toast (HEXB), bacon, lettuce, tomato, Casear dressing (1.5)

L : Out AGAIN - two days running :eek: no idea where yet, meeting a friend in London later - will try to be good :innocent0002:

D : Who knows? Home about 8pm so likely to be something out of the freezer

Snacks : Fruit

have a nice day love its raining cats and dogs here x x x :)

Saturday - updated

Saturday : EE

B : WM toast (HEXB), bacon, lettuce, tomato, Casear dressing (1.5)

L : (In London) Greek cafe - grilled lamb, rice + chickpeas, mixed salad (counting 6 for any oil)

D : (Home) It was v. late when I got back so just had a pack of cold chicken slices out of the fridge. 4 syns because they each had a sliver of stuffing along the top.

Snacks : None :eek: (didn't need any)

Lots of walking round London - lovely day with my friend.

Syns : 38.5/45

Last edited:
Utter desolation and dismay this morning...

Pan on the stove, heating up nicely.

Opened the fridge - NO BACON LEFT! :sigh:

You would think it was easy - I live alone, no one else has access to my fridge. The things in it are things that I left there. So why was I convinced there was bacon when I obviously finished it all in yesterday's breakfast?

(I had a bowl of All Bran instead. It wasn't the same. I think I better go shopping at 1000!)

:( No bacon is one of the worst things in the world!

Least you have it to look forward to! :)

(Have you tried the turkey bacon rashers by mattessons? Not the same in taste, but filling and each single rasher is like 25 calories!)

Back