Fabulous first week - now to keep the motivation going!

:( No bacon is one of the worst things in the world! Least you have it to look forward to! :) (Have you tried the turkey bacon rashers by mattessons? Not the same in taste, but filling and each single rasher is like 25 calories!)

Yes I have. They're OK, but I'd rather have bacon - and as long as I trim off the fat I can :eat:

Been shopping. Now have bacon, milk and a full fruit bowl. All is again right with the world!

:( No bacon is one of the worst things in the world!

Least you have it to look forward to! :)

(Have you tried the turkey bacon rashers by mattessons? Not the same in taste, but filling and each single rasher is like 25 calories!)

i love them to x x

Just thought - sainsburys is a little bit dearer but you get 8 rashers instead of the 6 you get in asda :)

ohh i will have to look into this i also like turkey sausages from asda to

they are 80 each but i have 2 as a treat at weekends very nice x x x

80 is pretty good for a sausage, took some effort to get my head around not tasting like pork though, lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Update - Sunday 26th and Monday 27th May 2014

Hello :wavey: all this talk of breakfast is making me hungry :eat:

Right - need to update yesterday's food diary and do today's.

Sunday May 26th - EE

B : WM Pitta (HEXB + 1.5), bacon, salad

L : SW chips and fruit (not together!)

D : Lamb curry (2) VeeTee basmati rice (1.5), spring onions

HEXA : Cheese triangles

Snacks : Banana, satsumas, strawberries + ML yoghurt

.....................................................................................

Monday May 27th - EE

B : All Bran (HEXB), strawberries, ML yoghurt, nectarine

L : Ham salad, pickles, FF dressing

D : Chicken breast, "roast" potatoes + parsnips, broccoli, carrots, gravy (3)

HEXA : Milk in tea

Snacks :Fruit, French Fries (4)

Last edited:
Dinner was fantastic - a midweek roast dinner is always a treat :)

(and I have enough vegetables left over to make bubble and squeak tomorrow, woo hoo!)

very nice yum yum x x

Wednesday May 28th 2014

Right - last day of the week for me, WI tomorrow and for the FIRST time since I started this I have not had any sneaky weigh ins this week. Not one. If it's not a good result tomorrow I will be v. grumpy ;)

EE

B : Banana, satsuma, WM toast (HEXB), bacon, tomato, lettuce, casear dressing (1.5)

L : LM red onion sausages, bubble and squeak with left over veg from last night, gravy (2)

D : Chilli served in roasted peppers, sprinkle of cheese (6) and salad (1)

photo(2).jpg

HEXA : Milk in tea

Snacks : Fruit, crumbled AL bar (70 cal version - 2.5) with strawberries and ML yoghurt

Last edited:
Yikes! As a big supporter of no-cheeky-weigh-in weeks I feel a lot of pressure! And many condolences on your bereft-of-bacon morning, I felt your pain when I read that!

Fingers crossed for another awesome weigh-in tomorrow and a mini target or two... xx

fingers crossed love - well done for the no sneaky weigh ins. I don't think i've managed a full week without one yet so awesome willpower ;)

Yikes! As a big supporter of no-cheeky-weigh-in weeks I feel a lot of pressure!

And so you should - this is your fault :D I am genuinely nervous about tomorrow morning!

And many condolences on your bereft-of-bacon morning, I felt your pain when I read that!

Fingers crossed for another awesome weigh-in tomorrow and a mini target or two... xx

Thanks - will report in first thing. If I don't you can assume I've gone off to drown myself in yoghurt :8855:

Party time! (Syn-free, obviously!)

2 lbs off! :bliss:

That's 50.5lbs in total. 3 stone 8.5 lbs in 20 weeks. 7 whole points off my BMI.

:clap::happy036::winner::woohoo::party0049:

(As you can tell - I'm quite happy today!)

Next goal - get into the 18s. I do not remember the last time I weighed so little.

Last edited:
Back